Chapter 32

Dinner was still peaceful. After dinner, Fang Zhen kept telling secretly how much their mother and son were looking forward to coming back. He also said how good Qi Wencheng was as his child, and didn't let other people intervene at all.

    Yan Bo took a sip of tea, without much expression on his face.

    Fang Zhen kept chattering, Yan Bo put the tea on the table and didn't sip it anymore. At this time, Yan Mengsheng walked over with a blank face and interrupted the conversation between the two of them, "I want to talk to you."

    The smile on Fang Zhen's face was stagnant, and she quickly said, "Is there anything I can't talk about together?"

    Yan Mengsheng looked at her when she heard the sound, frowned slightly, her eyes were cold, and Fang Zhen fell silent.

    Yan Mengsheng and Yan Bo went to the study on the second floor. Fang Zhen was sitting on the sofa, feeling restless. Are you going to say something behind her back?

    study.

.Yan Bo sat on the chair, Yan Mengsheng stood at the table, took out the photos in his pocket, and threw them on the table.

    His gaze swept across Yan Bo's face indifferently, and his voice was loose and indifferent, "This is the person you let back?" Finally, he gave a sneer, "I'm afraid that work will exhaust your brain. This kind of person will also let Jin Yan's house."

    Yan Bo didn't pursue Yan Mengsheng's disrespect for him, because all his attention was on those photos, his brows were frowned, and he rolled one by one, the anger in his eyes could not be suppressed.

    Finally, he threw the photo in his hand on the table, making a loud noise.

    Those photos were all of Fang Zhen and Qi Zhenhe, either eating together or interacting in the parking lot with a smile, etc., so angry that Yan Bo's hypertension was about to soar.

    "It turns out that this woman's excuse to take care of you is to go to private meetings behind your back!"

."She was so swearing to take care of you at the time. I thought, I was so busy at work and let them stay abroad for more than ten years, so I let her come to Yan's house with a soft heart." Yan Bo said incoherently. , "I didn't expect it!"

    Yan Mengsheng looked calm, leaning against the wall and whispering: "What then? How to solve it?"

    Yan Bo stood up with a calm face, picked up the photo and went downstairs.

    Fang Zhen downstairs looked at Yan Bo, who was so aggressively like Xingshi's questioning, her heart sank suddenly, she didn't know what was going on.

    She immediately turned off the phone, and when the light on the phone screen finally disappeared, she could faintly see that there was a message on it.

    [I have found Jiang Xuan's biological father, Jiang Heng, and have communicated well with him. I will meet on Friday this week. ]

    Fang Zhen just picked up a smile, "How come you are happy when you go up?.When I came down, I was frowning. Xiao Yan is still young and naive. You shouldn’t be angry if you say anything to irritate you..." Before he could say anything, Yan Bo directly threw the stack of photos towards Fang Zhen’s face. It crashed and fell to the floor.

    Fang Zhen subconsciously closed her eyes, her face was a little bit painful from the photos. After looking at the photos on the ground, the smile on Fang Zhen's face disappeared, and then she raised her head and asked, "What do you mean?"