Chapter 60

There was a dim light rain in the sky, and the stars and raindrops were blown around by the wind. As the sky became more and more gloomy, the raindrops became bigger and bigger, and there were fewer and fewer pedestrians on the road.

    Chu Xuan sat in the car, holding a lunch box with residual heat in his hand, staring at the car window in a daze. The transparent car window had long been blurred by the big raindrops, and the roadside scene could not be seen clearly.

    Perhaps because of the rain, the interior of the car was also affected by the coolness outside. Chu Xuan was wearing short sleeves and felt a little cold.

    The gloomy coolness also made Chu Xuan's confused thoughts clear, not as chaotic as before.

    Fortunately, the distance was not too far. After the car arrived at the company, Chu Xuan got out of the car holding the lunch box and walked in. The company's people knew Chu Xuan and they entered the company directly without a pass.

    Chu Xuan walked to the president's office and saw through the window that Yan Mengsheng was stroking his forehead with his right hand, looking down at the documents on the table.

."Did he have lunch?" Chu Xuan asked the secretary who was eating.

    The secretary shook his head and said, "Today, the whole company is investigating the problem, and the problem was just found out. Everyone went to eat. Only he hadn't eaten yet. He didn't touch the things he bought. He kept reading the documents. ."

    Chu Xuan nodded to indicate that he knew, he reached out his hand and knocked on the door, and the knocking sound was particularly obvious in the silent room.

    The man inside did not lift his head, and said directly: "In."

    Chu Xuan opened the door and walked over, the sound was very soft, even the opening and closing of the door did not make a lot of noise, he walked in front of Yan Mengsheng, and put a box of rice with remaining warmth in front of him.

    Yan Mengsheng never looked up. He squeezed his aching forehead, thinking it was a job report, waiting for the "person" who entered the room to report.

.But instead of waiting for the report, Yu Guang caught a glimpse of a box of bento pushed in front of him. Yan Mengsheng's eyes were cold, and there were hardly any documents left on the desktop.

    Indifferent voice: "Thank you, I won't eat."

    Chu Xuan sighed, took the initiative to open the lunch box, and whispered softly: "What if you don't eat, your stomach is not good."

    Hearing this gentle and clear voice of a young boy, Yan Mengsheng raised his cold eyes, and his dark eyes fell straight on the short-sleeved boy in front of him. The boy's complexion was a little white, even his red lips were a little white, like It's the same as being sick.

    Yan Mengsheng immediately stood up from the chair, picked up the black windbreaker on the chair, walked to Chu Xuan's side, and put the coat on him.

    "Isn't it cold to wear so little?" After helping Chu Xuan tidy up his coat, he put his hands on Chu Xuan's face and covered it with his hands for a while, "Your face is so cold."

.I don't know if it was because he learned that he would be leaving the world in the book soon, he wanted to spend more time with Yan Mengsheng, and also wanted to touch this person more. Chu Xuan also stretched out his hands to cover Yan Mengsheng's hands, and Yan Mengsheng was taken aback.

    The young man's eyebrows were gentle, and his smile was shallow. The light in his eyes only reflected himself. Feeling the temperature of Chu Xuan's palm, Yan Mengsheng's heart suddenly beat a few times.