Chapter 72

Yin Bo listened to the astonished tone of the other party, his attention was focused on Chu Xuan and his memory just now, and he didn't see who the contact was. He only thought it was Xu Yiteng, but when he heard the last sentence, he realized that the other party was not at all. Xu Yiteng, he took the phone from his ear and looked at the name of the contact person, Yin Jianghe.

    He put the phone to his ear again, and the other side was still chattering, saying that we won't touch this kind of thing or something.

    "What's the matter with you?" Yin Bo was really annoyed by being said, and asked indifferently.

    Yin Jianghe on the other side was taken aback, Yin Bo didn't even call him, and asked directly, but he was only puzzled for a second or two, "You had a car accident? What's going on now, I heard that your eyes have recovered."

    "Yeah." With a thin and indifferent word, he answered all his questions.

    The other party's tone was a little cheerful, "Which hotel are you in now, I'll go to you after I'm busy."

.The staring gaze kept falling on Chu Xuan's right hand, and he refused, "I don't have time now, I'm ready to do business."

    When Yin Jianghe heard this, it was OK, and he had to stop the gun when it was loaded, "...My brother, don't be smoked by lust."

    Yin Bo hung up before listening to it. What kind of lust and turmoil, he was obviously doing business, why this person with the same surname is not serious.

    He looked at Chu Xuan's hand. From the moment he knew that touching Chu Xuan would restore his memory, the young man attracted him like a magical power, and he couldn't help but want to get closer.

    And there are many points that confuse him. He doesn't hate Chu Xuan, nor does he hate touching him, and only when he touches Chu Xuan will he remember those memories.

.Chu Xuan wiped his hair so that it didn't drip, put the wet towel back in the bathroom, sat on the chair and stretched out his hand to touch the bangs in front of his forehead, picked up the phone and looked down at the video.

    From his point of view, he could see that the boy's white fingertips were flicking the screen, and he saw something interesting. The corners of his mouth were slightly raised, pulling a nice arc.

    Yin Bo had changed his clothes and walked to Chu Xuan, his voice was clear and soft, and shamelessly secretly: "Let me touch my hand."

    Chu Xuan originally said that touching one million at a time was a joke, but seeing Yin Po's serious appearance, as if he was really ready to make a deal with him, he raised his head, his face a little helpless, "Big brother, don't make trouble."

    Yin Po: "I'm not kidding."

    Just as he was about to say something, Chu Xuan's cell phone rang.

."You should have washed and cleaned up. Now you can start from the hotel to my restaurant. The location has been fixed, so you are the only one left."

    ...

    Restaurant.

    They ordered some food, and Xu Yiteng said, “I’m just because the dishes at this restaurant have a real aftertaste, which is so memorable. You just tasted it today. Hey, why did you order two such ordinary dishes?”

    Yin Bo glanced at the menu and ordered two dishes without hesitation. One was stir-fried pork with garlic sprouts and the other was stir-fried pork with cauliflower. He didn't order any of the famous dishes in the store, and he didn't even look at them.