Chapter 67

Chu Xuan immediately closed the colored comics that were larger than the textbook, the speed was staggering, only the ears and the drooping face were still red.

    Because there were no seats on the subway, Yin Bo could only hold on to the railings, because there were not a few stops, it didn't matter if he stood there for a few minutes.

    After he had just entered the subway, the light blue ring on the right middle finger hanging on the side of his body flickered darkly. At the same time, Chu Xuan read the comic book with gusto, and didn't notice that his bracelet was also there. Exudes a pale blue light.

    The light of the ring and the bracelet are the same, and the frequency of flashing is exactly the same.

    Yin Bo seemed to be guided by something. His first glance fell on the young man in the crowd. There were many people. The young man seemed to be shining to attract him. Obviously other railings also had positions, so he chose that. The railing in front of the teenager.

.Chu Xuan closed the cartoon silently, pretended to be an okay person, turned on the phone and sent a message to his friend.

    "Your grandmother's legs, I read your colored comics in public!"

    The other party replied almost in seconds: "Isn't it seen by others?"

    Chu Xuan raised his eyes again to look at the tall man in front of him, and took a closer look. His skin was the kind of white that doesn't often see the sun, but his lips were bright red, his thin lips pressed slightly, and his hands were separated. The hand holding the railing by the paper is long and slender, with a protruding wrist bone. Looking from the bottom up, you can just see the sexy apple in the white round-necked clothes. He looks cold and has no smile. In short, he is a gloomy handsome guy.

    After the man saw the content of the comic, he seemed very uncomfortable, and looked away.

.Chu Xuan sent a message back: "I was seen..."

    "It's okay, as long as you are not embarrassed, it is him who is embarrassed."

    Chu Xuan: "...It's so fucking with you."

    He turned his head and looked at the station to one side, and got off at this station. As long as he got out of the car, he would not continue to see the man, nor would he face this kind of embarrassment.

    Chu Xuan and the man left the subway station together, turned a corner together, and entered a community together. The two of them were speechless during the whole journey, but Chu Xuan's heart was trembling, what's the matter...

    Even the two got into the elevator of a unit building.

    "..."

    "..."

    There were only two of them in the elevator, and the elevator space was so big, but Chu Xuan felt unable to breathe, embarrassed that he wanted to buckle his toes.

.Chu Xuan pressed the 23rd floor where his house was. After he finished pressing the button, he realized that the man beside him hadn't pressed a few floors at all. The elevator was slowly rising, and he finally couldn't help turning his head and looking closer than him. The half-length man asked, "How many floors are you up, I can help you press it."

    Chu Xuan's clear voice was the first to break the silence. He glanced at him indifferently, then down the floor, his lips were lightly opened, and his voice was as cold as his own: "No, I'm on the same floor as you."

    Chu Xuan was stunned: "...Why haven't I seen you?"

    Yin Bo's voice became even more indifferent: "Newly moved."