Chapter 62

"At present, it seems that it is a fracture of the lower leg. The preliminary judgment is that the patient stepped on something and fell when he was drunk, but now the situation has stabilized, and it may take one to two months to recover. You don't have to worry too much." The doctor pressed. The mask on his face said, and after speaking, he left the place.

    Che Wenshu's parents stood aside, and took back their heart after listening to the doctor's words. The mother of the car kept wiping tears, and the father of the car comforted her next to her, "It's okay, don't cry, our son is okay."

    When the car father finished speaking, he coughed twice, squeezed his painful forehead, his ears buzzed suddenly for a while, and other voices seemed very fuzzy.

    Seeing that he was wrong, the mother of the car quickly asked: "Did you have high blood pressure? Did you not take medicine today?"

    The father of the car waved his hand: "It's okay, just go back and eat."

.It didn’t take long for the person in the bed to wake up. Cha Wenshu smelled the disinfectant from the hospital, and then heard the woman’s cry. He turned his head and found that it was her mother who was crying with red and swollen eyes, and the father of the car on the other side. Quietly wiped the corner of his eye with his hand, then raised his face to look at him.

    When Che Wenshu saw them, he was taken aback for a moment. He didn't understand what was going on. He didn't realize that his right leg was conscious when he wanted to sit up.

    "Son, it's okay. Don't be afraid. You can recover in one or two months. It's all because we neglected you too much. We will accompany you more in the future." The mother of the car choked with his hand.

    Che Wenshu watched them crying, and the words Chu Xuan said to him rang in his mind.

    -In the last life, his mother was holding his picture, crying and chanting his name.

    -His father was too sad and passed away early.

.Che Wenshu was like a doll with a lost expression. He couldn't smile, and tears couldn't flow from his eyes. The whole person was empty, and nothing could arouse his interest.

    The mother of the car saw her son’s eyes empty, tears like broken beads, constantly slipping from her face, and the woman’s voice cried with fear, "My son, do you feel painful? Blame me, if I didn’t go. From abroad..."

    Che Wenshu tried to keep himself from thinking about the things that made him painful. He stretched out his right hand and wiped the tears from the woman's face.

    The woman was stunned for two seconds, watching her pale son pull out a smile, and comforting her: "I don't hurt."

    After hearing these words from Che Wenshu, the woman cried more fiercely. Perhaps she was too anxious to go out and she didn't apply her makeup at all.

    "Are you hungry, what would you like to eat?" the man next to the woman said with a concerned tone.

.He looked at his worrying parents, his heart seemed to be blowing by a warm current, and the thoughts that came up in his mind at this moment must be respected in this life. His wrong behavior bears unbearable pain, and this thought even overwhelms his resentment towards Yan Mengsheng.

    After his leg was injured, his movement was restricted. Looking at his parents who took care of himself and staying at every step, he also realized the affection he had neglected in his entire life. He has been living in resentment, and he hasn't seen too much beauty in this life.