Chapter 3

Yan Mengsheng retracted his icy gaze and returned to the house. The ground was in a mess, and there were scattered glass shards everywhere. Among the glass shards there was a photo frame.

    He walked to the middle of the broken glass, picked up the photo frame, there was still glass on the frame, and slowly reached out to touch the person in the photo, wanting to feel something. The glass scratched Yan Mengsheng’s hand, and the white fingertips leaked blood in the next second, getting bigger and bigger, but the eyes looking at the photo were still so soft, the expression on his face didn’t move, as if he didn’t feel any pain at all. I don't know what the pain is.

    …

    The memory of the original owner slowly emerged, and his usual arrogant and domineering appearance appeared in his memory frame by frame. When Chu Xuan lamented that the original owner was really used to being a bear child, he also knew how the original owner and Yan Mengsheng were related.

.No matter how arrogant the original owner is, he doesn’t put Yan Mengsheng in his eyes, and all kinds of provocations, Yan Mengsheng just ignores him as air, but he knows from the maid that Yan Mengsheng loves a photo most. , While Yan Meng was born, he slipped into his room and threw the photo to the ground severely, then happily returned to the room and continued to play with his white mecha.

    Upon returning home, Yan Mengsheng saw the tragic situation in the house, and his bipolar disorder broke out instantly and his eyes turned red. The maid said that it was the young master who did it. Yan Mengsheng dismissed the servant, and then unceremoniously kicked the door of the original owner's house and pulled out the child inside. That is to say, the original owner's body left his fear of Yan Mengsheng.

    Chu Xuan felt that if he wanted to attack this villain, he must do something to ease the relationship and not make his bipolar disorder worse.

    ...

.After Yan Mengsheng cleaned up the house and took the photo out of the broken frame, a knock on the door suddenly came from the door.

    Yan Mengsheng opened the door, and there was no one at the door. When he was about to close the door, Yu Guang glanced at a silver photo frame lying quietly on the ground. He picked up the photo frame on the ground, and a sticky note was attached to the back of the photo frame.

    "I know it's wrong, I hope my brother likes this frame."

    The face concealed in the dim light couldn't see the expression clearly, just staring at the photo frame in a daze.

    The photo is placed in the photo frame. The pale silver color matching the photo tone is gentle and comfortable. A flower protrudes slightly from the right side of the photo frame, just to block the damaged Bier’s finger. At this time, it is more like a woman holding a rose gold The rose, the whole person is quiet and elegant, and does not stain the color of human fireworks.

    After a long while, the boy chuckled suddenly.

.Soon it was dinner time, the door was knocked by the servant, and the other end of the door said: "Little Master, it's time to come out for dinner."

    Chu Xuan was embarrassed, and his eyebrows were almost twisted together. He didn't want to eat with the big villain who almost killed him. He felt very worried that he didn't want to experience it again. Chu Xuan was very scared. He didn't act on himself now, maybe he would focus on him again. He must reduce his sense of existence so that Yan Mengsheng had no idea about him.

    And I don't know if Yan Mengsheng will feel better after receiving the photo frame.

    "Guru~~" What was disappointing was the sound of hunger coming from my stomach.