Chapter 66

The blue light enveloped the entire room for five seconds. Soon, the bright light became smaller and lighter, and finally turned into a translucent soul body, which can be seen faintly. He is an adult man.

    When the man saw the sleeping boy, he stretched out his transparent and shimmering hand, covering the boy’s white face, but the hand passed through the boy’s face like air, and the boy in his dream had nothing. Feel.

    The man's body was faintly light, which was so obvious in the dark room. He bent down and dropped a kiss on the boy's lips. Soon, the man's figure turned into a little blue starlight and disappeared in the room. middle.

.Chu Xuan dreamed that Yan Mengsheng was touching his face and wanted to kiss him. Everything in the dream was so sweet, but suddenly changed the scene, dreaming that they were separated, Chu Xuan's eyelashes trembled, and a drop of tears flowed from the corner of his eyes. Slowly slipped onto the pillow, and then woke up.

    When he woke up, feeling cold on his face, he stretched out his hand and realized that he was crying.

    Chu Xuan sat up and turned on the table lamp beside the bed. The warm yellow light illuminates the bed. After sitting for a while, he turned his head and looked at the curtains. The other end of the curtains was filled with bright white light, and he got out of the bed. , Opened the curtains, the outside was already dimly lit.

    Looking at the people below through the window, he still couldn't help thinking, after he left, Yan Mengsheng would not like others again after he had forgotten him.

    But when he thought of this possibility, his heart could not breathe as if being pinched.

.Chu Xuan opened the window and breathed the fresh air in the early morning for a while. He didn't continue to think about it. He was afraid that if he continued to think, it would be even more sad. This feeling was just as unacceptable as being broken in love.

    When the cool wind blew away the dull thoughts in his mind, he closed the window, sat back on the bed, picked up the mobile phone on the bedside and looked at the time, then opened the novel in a ghostly manner. He wrote a long story angrily. The comments of the villain Yan Mengsheng remained in his draft box and were not published.

    Chu Xuan tapped the screen with his fingertips, preparing to long press to delete the novel, but when he looked at the word "delete", his heart was so painful that his eyes were red, and his nose was sore.

    In the end, he still didn't delete it, and buried his face in his arms, only to see the shoulders of the boy on the bed trembling gently, without making a sound.

    ...

.The man on the hospital bed woke up and sat up slowly. He looked at his infusion hand and looked at the surrounding environment blankly. When the nurse next to him saw him wake up, he asked, "Is he still feeling uncomfortable." ?"

    The nurse couldn’t believe that the man in front of him was a rich second-generation man. His broken hair on his forehead was very long, covering the bridge of his nose. It was a bit sloppy. Only the pale and thin lips could be seen, which gave people a gloomy and indifferent feeling. He didn't dare to approach at will, but it is said that this rich second generation had mental illness and autism. Thinking of this, the nurse silently looked at the man on the hospital bed.

    The man stretched out his right hand and rubbed the still painful temple, and shook his head very lightly, even as a response to the nurse.

    Seeing that there was nothing wrong with him, the nurse left the ward. Before leaving, she murmured, "This recovery is too fast. I took oxygen yesterday, so people can sit up today."