Chapter 29

Yan Mengsheng felt that his recent sleep was slowly getting better. It was not like he could only sleep for less than six hours after he needed to brew for a long time, and he could clearly feel that his illness was gradually getting better. When I was having a wonderful dream, I was suddenly broken by a vague and noisy sound.

    The boy on the bed suddenly opened his gloomy eyes, and there was a thick shadow inside.

    Although Reiko has a bold personality, she does not dare to challenge the new Fang Zhen directly. She looks at the woman who puts out a loud speaker, doing aerobics on the floor, and looking upstairs. At this time, two young masters. I shouldn't have woken up yet, and finally couldn't help but remind: "Miss Fang, the two young masters are still sleeping, can you do aerobics again at another time?"

    Fang Zhen came back in the morning. She just bought a pink stereo and wanted to give it a try. She did exercises in the morning when she was abroad, and she didn't see anyone disturbing. What's the matter?

.Ignoring Reiko's words, she went straight to the speaker and made her voice louder, so that an angry Reiko's forehead was blue. A small mountain was almost frowned between Lingzi's eyebrows, because of the sound of the stereo, she could only raise her voice to talk to Fang Zhen.

    "Miss Fang, you should wake up the two young masters in a while." Reiko couldn't smile at this woman now, she only hated her.

    Fang Zhen glanced at Lingzi lightly, her eyes full of dissatisfaction, but her tone was well hidden, "That's it, I ate a lot yesterday, and I want to shape and adjust it in the morning, can't you?" She stretched her arms and said indifferently: "And it's six o'clock now, they should get up too, it's not noisy."

    Reiko was so angry that her chest hurts, she sighed and turned around, secretly saying in her heart: It's over, this house is going to be messed up...

.I was still thinking about what to do if the two young masters were awakened. Suddenly I saw the young man walking down the stairs. His face was gloomy as a rainstorm was about to come, and a terrifying storm was brewing in his jet-black eyes. The whole body exudes a strong and icy atmosphere.

    Step by step, walking towards them.

    Meng He didn't dare to speak at all, dragged Lingzi over, and whispered to her: "Master Yan is angry." He whispered in her ear, "Don't go over, it's terrible."

    Seeing Yan Mengsheng's eyes sharp and sharp, he suddenly remembered that after he was angry before, all the servants were dominated by fear. For five days, no one dared to speak in the house, quietly, like no one.

    Of course Fang Zhen also saw Yan Mengsheng, who went downstairs in his pajamas, with a depressed and terrifying expression, but in her heart she was thinking, what else could he do to himself?

."Turn it off." Yan Mengsheng's voice was low and cold, and his tone was like a command, which was so strong that people couldn't refute it.

    Fang Zhen's actions stopped, and she glanced at Yan Mengsheng slightly, her expressionless handsome face with a bit of shame, she was squinting at herself, not angry.

    "You can't talk to the elders like this, and let others do something to say please." Fang Zhen's line of sight fell on the big clock on the wall, "Moreover, it's not too early at six..."

    The target was still talking to herself, and suddenly a dark shadow flashed by the side of light, and a loud noise rang in her ears, causing her to tremble and shrink her body.

    After the noise passed, she looked away, her newly bought imported French pink limited edition speaker...!

    The speaker had been torn apart, the force was too strong, and it was almost shattered.