Chapter 14

After the loud noise, Chu Xuan opened his eyes and was picked up again with a bewildered expression. He looked at the hanging feet and the familiar pull of the clothes on the back of his neck, as if he was being dragged by a puppy. . Chu Xuan slowly turned his head to see Yan Mengsheng with faint anger in his eyes. The ground was in chaos, and snacks were scattered to the ground.

    Yan Mengsheng met his gazes, and Chu Xuan saw Yan Mengsheng's eyes faintly red, and he seemed to be angry.

    But Yan Mengsheng was not angry with him.

    The man playing with his mobile phone was also stunned, looking at his crooked shopping cart. Some snacks were knocked out by the boy's shopping cart and he was out of breath.

    The man yelled, "Are you sick? Why did you hit me with a shopping cart?!"

.The voice was loud and rough, and Chu Xuan shook with fright. His body was already fragile and not frightened. In addition, he ran into Yan Mengsheng's narrow, dark and angry eyes, and he screamed for no reason. He flattened his mouth, and then his beautiful eyes began to be filled with water vapor. The teardrops slid down the white cheeks, the long eyelashes were also wet by the teardrops, the tip of the small nose was red, and the cheeks were also Crying red, Chu Chu was extremely pitiful.

    "Woooooo..." Chu Xuan's sobbing sound was extremely small, and only a very soft sobbing nasal sound could be heard, like a little beast cub who was so wronged and couldn't stop crying.

    Oh my God, those big teardrops and watery eyes really broke the hearts of a few girls. They even felt that no matter what happened, as long as he cried, it was everyone else's fault.

    The man was also stunned by his crying, blushing and rudely said: "What are you crying?.Don't look at the way by yourself! Still crying? "

    Chu Xuan wanted to scold this man, but this body didn't allow it, and couldn't stop crying?

    A few girls couldn't bear to step up to accuse the man loudly, fighting for Chu Xuan's reason, the man and them were so arguing with each other.

    Yan Mengsheng sighed imperceptibly, his brows softened a little, he carried Chu Xuan in his arms, and finally hugged him to let him fall in his arms with gentle movements.

    "Stop crying." Yan Mengsheng comforted awkwardly, even patted Chu Xuan's back lightly with his broad palm, comforting him.

    Chu Xuan was taken aback for a moment, feeling Yan Mengsheng's awkward and green comfort. .The child's body and mind are very fragile. When he is wronged, he will cry ceaselessly. Chu Xuan also cries unconsciously, without any guidance at all. Sure enough, this body still has a great influence on him.

    He was still very wronged inside. He slowly wrapped his arms around Yan Mengsheng's neck, smelling the cold woody scent of the young man, his crying gradually became smaller, but he sobbed from time to time, which was really heartbreaking.

    The man was still reluctant, Yan Mengsheng looked at the man with disgust in his eyebrows, "Shut up!"

    Hearing this coercive low drink, the men and the girls stopped at the same time. Yan Mengsheng squinted his dark eyes glowing with faint waves, and stared at the man without losing any momentum. He said word by word: "Apologize."

.The girls looked at the gloomy Yan Mengsheng, and they all missed a beat. It turned out that such a good-looking person became so scary, and they looked at the black-clothed boy intently.

    Some people are born to be the focus of sight.

    The man's face was blue and red, and he was frightened for a moment by Yan Mengsheng's aura. The apology choked in his throat, that is, he couldn't say it. How could he apologize in public for a person who cares about face?