Chapter 41

Yan Mengsheng pursed his lower lip and did not answer him.

    Chu Xuan bit his spoon and thought, and the muttering voice of milk came out, "I suggest that my brother find someone. It's better to go abroad to find someone, and give birth to a mixed-race baby. How nice is it?"

    Yan Mengsheng frowned. If others said that he was allowed to do this, he might not have any trouble in his heart, but this little guy seemed to want him to leave the country. Is it to let himself stay away from him?

    "I will help you with your baby when I come. The mixed-race baby has big eyes and beautiful eyes..." Chu Xuan was still immersed in his thoughts, not knowing that Yan Mengsheng's face had begun to turn black.

    He looked at Yan Mengsheng's bowed eyebrows, thought he really listened, and continued to brainwash him with heartfelt words, saying: "Brother, you will graduate from high school soon. When you become an adult, you must talk about someone."

.Yan Mengsheng snorted and continued to listen to what other flowers he could say.

    Chu Xuan didn't pay attention to Yan Mengsheng's expression at all, and he was excited about himself, "How can people not fall in love? Especially for a handsome boy like his brother, he should experience more vigorous love."

    "Are there any more?" Yan Mengsheng's expression was faint, and he glanced at Chu Xuan lazily.

    "Yes, I have thought about what kind of person you are suitable for." Chu Xuan heard his words, the expression on his face was happy, and continued: "It must be lively and lovely, gentle like a little sun."

    "Oh, right, the heart is even bigger, or else the anger will be abolished by my brother's anger."

    Yan Mengsheng: "..."

    "These have nothing to do with you, don't think about it for me." Yan Mengsheng's nice voice was faintly lowered, and his face became colder.

."It doesn't matter to me, you are my elder brother." Chu Xuan looked at the voice master suspiciously.

    "Not a dear." Yan Mengsheng and Chu Xuan's eyes crossed, and they could see the puzzlement in each other's eyes.

    Chu Xuan smiled, "It's okay, I think we will kiss us."

    Yan Mengsheng: "..."

    Yan Mengsheng stood up in silence, cleaned up the dishes, and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes and pots. He may be unskilled and often made the sound of bowls colliding with each other.

    Chu Xuan sat on the stool, looking at the back of the boy who was washing the bowls, his beautiful eyes blinked twice, he likes to cook, and Yan Meng was born to wash the bowls, which is really nice.

    When Yan Mengsheng was about to clean up, he wiped his hands and walked out of the kitchen. After seeing that it was already ten o'clock in the morning, he changed his clothes and was about to find a job nearby.

.Chu Xuan knew that Yan Mengsheng's self-esteem must be very strong, and would rather try it on his own than ask for help from others, let alone borrow money from others.

    "Brother, do you need me to accompany you?" Chu Xuan took a deep breath, his eyes gleaming.

    Yan Mengsheng put on his shoes and looked up at him, "No need."

    "You are not allowed to run around."

    "Hmm." Chu Xuan nodded.

    After Yan Mengsheng left, the room was empty, leaving Chu Xuan alone.