Chapter 78

When Chu Xuan heard it, he picked up a pillow on the sofa and threw it on Yan Mengsheng's head. The pillow was very soft and small, and Yan Mengsheng picked it up as soon as he picked it up.

"It's not serious." Chu Xuan complained about him, "Hurry up and put these comics up, I don't know where you got them."

Yan Mengsheng held the soft white pillow in his arms and read the comic book on the blanket, "These are not mine."

He remembered that when he and Xiao Xuan met for the first time, he took a comic book that was hotter than his own, and picked out a nice arc on his brow, "Why not serious?"

"..." Chu Xuan didn't want to dig deeper about this matter, and the other party looked at him with a slap in the face.

.Yan Mengsheng got up and sat next to Chu Xuan, and brought Chu Xuan's favorite snacks to the table. There were beautiful suspense films on the TV. Yan Mengsheng peeled the pistachios for Chu Xuan. He peeled some of the pistachios and handed them to Chu Xuan. .

Chu Xuan watched the TV series intensively, one after another pistachio, and it felt so good to be served. Thinking of this, he spread out and became more relaxed.

But as soon as he stretched his body, his right hand inadvertently touched the base of the man's thigh, and he even accidentally rubbed the edge there.

Chu Xuan turned his head very slightly, and found that Yan Mengsheng was looking at him up and down, his eyes always falling on him, as if thinking about something.

"I did not do it on purpose."

"..." Yan Mengsheng smiled calmly, her voice soft and soft, "Even if you do it on purpose, I won't be angry.".After speaking, he hugged Chu Xuan in his arms, taking care of him gently.

What Chu Xuan didn't see was that the brilliance of Yan Mengsheng's eyes was full of unkind intentions and...the interest of catching prey soon.

He didn't respond, and Chu Xuan was a little surprised. When he accidentally touched Yan Mengsheng's ass last time, he looked like he was about to eat him, but fortunately he ran fast that day.

"What you want to eat at night, I'll cook it for you." Yan Mengsheng said softly with a bright eyebrow.

"I want to eat spicy hot pot, or spicy hot pot." Chu Xuan thought for a while and determined that he would like spicy tonight.

Who knew that the man who was gentle to him smiled and shook his head, "No, my stomach will feel uncomfortable when I exercise at night. Good, change one."

Chu Xuan thought that Yan Mengsheng had the habit of exercising at night when he came to this world, so he didn't think deeply about what "exercise" was in his mouth.

."Well, then, I want to eat braised pork and cola chicken drumsticks." Chu Xuan said, closer to Yan Mengsheng, with his head on his shoulder, feeling full of security.

"All satisfy you."

After watching the movie, after watching the time, it's time to cook. Yan Mengsheng cleared the table top, and then raised Chu Xuan's chin with his right hand, making him raise his head, he bent over and put a kiss on Chu Xuan's lips.

"I'm going to cook." Yan Mengsheng kissed Chu Xuan's lips, got up to the kitchen, put on an apron, and started washing the vegetables.

Chu Xuan looked at Yan Mengsheng in the kitchen, cooking seriously with a stern expression. He really had the taste of a virtuous home. He turned off the TV and got up and walked towards the kitchen.