Chapter 43

After arriving home, Chu Xuan's consciousness was not quite clear. He only vaguely remembered that Yan Mengsheng helped him wipe the rain off his face, changed his clothes, and didn't even know how to lie on the bed in the end.

    The whole person is confused and not sober.

    Yan Mengsheng looked at the child lying on the bed. The child's white and tender face was irritated with abnormal redness, the tip of his nose was filled with thin sweat, and his red lips were clenched, making him look uncomfortable.

    Just now Chu Xuan had taken the medicine, Yan Mengsheng sat in front of the bed and touched Chu Xuan's hot hands, which was so different from his somewhat cold hands.

    Xu Shi Yan Mengsheng's hand was very comfortable, and Chu Xuan, who was confused, leaned forward, and stretched out a small hand to put it on his face.

    Yan Mengsheng's beautiful eyebrows were frowned and wrinkled, his eyes struggled with guilt, his thin lips pressed tightly, and his expression did not relax at all.

.He stretched out his right hand and touched Chuxuan's forehead. It was still very hot. Yan Mengsheng went to get a basin of water, soaked the towel, and finally folded it on the boy's hot forehead.

    The boy hummed unconsciously, but did not let go of Yan Mengsheng's hand.

    Yan Mengsheng's drooping eyebrows were a little worried and petting.

    Chu Xuan drank the medicine, and after lying on the bed, his whole body was cold and hot. The things in my mind are very messy, not only the memory of the original owner of the world in the book, but also the memory of his own reality. When these memories are mixed together, the cute eyebrows have not been loosened.

    The closed eyes should be completely dark, but they seem to be able to see a lot of things. They are still furniture objects in the room in real life. Even the blue pen holder on the table can be seen clearly, even Chu Xuan once thought that he had already returned. To reality.

.But he couldn't move at all when he wanted to sit up, but couldn't speak when he wanted to speak.

    In the end, he couldn't see anything, his eyes were completely black, and he lost consciousness.

    I don’t know how long he slept. When he woke up again with his eyes open, he was in a hospital ward. There was a strong smell of hospital medicine mixed with the smell of disinfectant water. He couldn’t be more familiar with this kind of smell. His brother Chu Nian often suffered from stomach problems. It's not good to come to the hospital for an injection.

    Then this is...

    A man's voice came from his ear, "Xiao Xuan is awake!"

    Chu Xuan turned his head slightly to look at what Yan Bo said. After he finished speaking, he walked over, "How is it? What else is uncomfortable?"

    Chu Xuan didn't answer him immediately, but looked at the young man lying on his bedside who had just woke up. His eyes collided with Yan Mengsheng's eyes, and he could see excitement that was invisible to the plain expression.

.After opening his mouth, he realized that his voice was dry and dumb, "I want to drink water."

    Yan Mengsheng shook the hospital bed so that Chu Xuan could sit half upright, and then passed the water to Chu Xuan.

    Chu Xuan took a few sips and moved his stiff legs. He smiled at Yan Bo and shook his head, "I'm not uncomfortable." But these two legs could not use any strength for a while.