Chapter 82

Chu Xuan yelled after being hugged for a while, looking at the gazes of people around him, his face became redder and red, "I am so old, you still hold me, let me down quickly."

    Yan Mengsheng felt the resistance of the person in his arms, and when he glanced at that white face turned pink, he smiled and put the boy on the ground.

    Passing a supermarket on the way back, Yan Mengsheng took Chu Xuan's hand and walked in, "You have been under pressure recently, is it because you have a lot of homework?" But after asking it out, he was puzzled. If there is a lot of homework, why Chu Xuan With only one book, the other children are all carrying school bags.

    Chu Xuan thought for a while. Why would Yan Mengsheng directly ask him if he was under pressure, but he answered honestly: "I don't have much pressure to study."

    "They said you have been out of spirit recently."

.Chu Xuan knew who the "they" he was referring to. He hadn't had much energy recently because he was staying up late to play games. In the eyes of Lingzi at home, he was sleepy during the day and might have misunderstood that he was too stressful to study.

    Chu Xuan scratched his head, and he couldn't directly say that he was not energetic because he was not sleeping well because of playing games. Suddenly, his inspiration flashed, and he thought of a reason, pretending to be wronged: "I have not been sleeping well recently, have nightmares, and I always can't sleep at night. Sleep well."

    Yan Mengsheng led Chu Xuan to the snack area and paused, then turned his head and dragged him to the fruit area to buy some fruits that are helpful for sleep.

    On the way home, a cool breeze began to blow on the road, and the sky became gloomy. It didn't take long for some raindrops to float, and then the raindrops got bigger and bigger, and there were fewer and fewer pedestrians on the road.

    Before the rain fell heavily, Chu Xuan and the others arrived home.

.Reiko glanced at the rain outside, and said, "As soon as the front foot arrived, the rain began to fall heavily on the back foot. Fortunately, I got home in time."

    After dinner in the evening, Chu Xuan finished a unit of English homework in just a few minutes, put the homework on the table, and walked over to Yan Mengsheng to chat with him.

    "Brother, how are you doing abroad? How are you adapting?" Chu Xuan's appearance has faded a lot more immature than before he went abroad, but his cute appearance is still the same.

    Chu Xuan put his hands on his chin, and the eyes on his little head were full of curiosity. Yan Mengsheng didn't want to say at first, but under the boy's gaze, he undertook the experience of the past few years abroad, and then he touched Chu. Xuan's head seemed to be smoothing the cat's hair, "What about Xiao Xuan, do you have a good meal and study?"

    Chu Xuan smiled sweetly, "Of course there is."

.Then, thinking of something, his gaze fell on Yan Mengsheng, and he whispered softly: "I miss my brother too."

    Yan Mengsheng's heart melted after hearing it, and couldn't help squeezing the flesh on Chu Xuan's face.

    The sound of rain outside increased Chu Xuan's sleepiness. He yawned lazily and took the initiative to end the chat, "Brother, I'm so sleepy, go back to bed first, and you should rest earlier."

    Yan Mengsheng didn't expect that he could fall asleep so early. He stopped Chu Xuan who had just turned around. His voice was a domineering and caring voice that couldn't be ignored, "Eat a banana before going to sleep to improve sleep."