Chapter 31

Chu Xuan raised his eyes and saw Fang Zhen's face turned blue and white. The only thing that remained unchanged was the eyes that had been staring at him, and the whites of his eyes were red.

    At first he thought that this woman would have the temperament of a wealthy daughter, but he thought too much. The Fang Zhen described in the book is a nouveau riche, and the family has always been used to her, and she has not become a well-mannered daughter.

    Fang Zhen stood straight in front of her, looking at her as if she wanted to do something to herself, her hands on her side were already shaking and controlling herself.

    She looked at the innocent and harmless child's face in front of her, and she was really angry. She didn't like children much, and she only felt disgusted when she looked at Chu Xuan's big eyes with Shu Lingling open. She really couldn't understand that the white moonlight in Yan Bo's heart was so heavy, and she even did not hesitate to bring Bai Yueguang's child back as her own child.

.Such expensive red wine is not worth the money even if you sell the child in front of you.

    He actually said so lightly, throwing her red wine to...?

    Fang Zhen was now looking at the two people at the dinner table, burning with anger, suffocating her anger until her face turned red. Now she felt that it was too gentle to treat them like this, one was thicker than the other.

    The woman took a deep breath and tried her best to control her emotions. However, the sharpness in her eyes still swept across Chu Xuan with a blade-like light.

    "It's okay, Xiao Xuan is ignorant, and Auntie can't be angry with you." Fang Zhen pulled out an extremely stiff smile.

    Chu Xuan nodded, and followed her words: "Yes, Xiao Xuan is a child, of course you can't be angry with me." The meaning in the words is to make her love and protect the young.

.Fang Zhen's eyes rose like a volcanic eruption, still shaking cleverly in front of her?

    Fang Zhen was wrong. She had always regarded Chu Xuan as a real six-year-old child, but she didn't know that her original body had been changed, her teeth were sharp and her mouth was full of courage.

    Chu Xuan tilted his head and glanced at Fang Zhen, who was on the verge of an explosion. The milky voice was soft, pretending to be harmless and said: "And this is not the aunt's house, why did you move the original host's things first?" Chu Xuan Don't give the woman in front of you a chance to speak, "Xiao Xuan has learned an idiom, it seems to be shameless, I don't know if it's correct."

    Fang Zhen's smile stuck on her face again.

    It's so refreshing! .On the side of the servants who had been watching with fear and sweat secretly, now they started to call for Chu Xuan from the bottom of my heart. Looking at the little boy who stunned Fang Zhen so much that he couldn’t speak, I just felt refreshed. No one seems to have lost.

    They had long thought Fang Zhen was not pleasing to their eyes, and just behaved like a demon from time to time. They actually took this place as their own home, and they would be disgusted by all kinds of things they instigated.

    I quarreled the young masters to rest before, but turned around and got up very late to sleep on their own, and they didn't let any words or any movement be made.

    Really double standard?

    All the servants praised Chu Xuan for his beautiful work in their hearts, which can be said to be a sigh for all of them.

    Only Yan Mengsheng's eyes flickered, seeing Chu Xuan, who had changed drastically before, thinking about something.

.Fang Zhen's last smile disappeared, and the child in front of her described her like that. She had never thought of this. No one had ever said that to her, even her parents had never scolded herself like that.