Chapter 56

After Yan Bo knew about the failure to meet the Shen family daughter, he couldn't help calling Yan Mengsheng to blame.

    "You said you are like this, how can I hold my grandson?" Yan Bo put aside the newspaper he had just read, and said to Yan Mengsheng politely.

    Yan Mengsheng sat on a chair with two straight and slender legs stretched out lazily. He picked up a book on economy casually from the shelf. His indifferent black eyes scanned it a few times without even raising his head, his voice was even more inattentive. , "That's it, sir."

    Yan Bo looked at Yan Mengsheng. Yan Mengsheng lowered his head to read the book, but he read quickly, as if he had no interest. After turning two pages, he raised his cold eyes and said in a cold voice, "Don't mention this in the future. I will not go if I have an appointment."

    Yan Bo was shocked and sat up straight with a slightly curved back, "Do you want to be a bachelor for a lifetime?"

.Yan Mengsheng closed the book and put his beautiful slender fingers on the cover of the book. There was no expression on his face, and he faintly glanced at the person sitting in the middle chair.

    "I don't have this plan." After speaking, he put the book back on the shelf beside the book, the action was very light, and the book fell into the shelf without any sound.

    After hearing this, Yan Bo was overjoyed, "You said that, did someone choose?"

    Yan Mengsheng did not swiftly refuse. The blank time left has made Yan Boming clear that this child has a choice, but he doesn't want to talk to him.

    Yan Bo: "Just your paranoid and indifferent temperament, get along well and be gentle with others."

    "Of course." Yan Meng curled his lips and smiled slightly, a smile filled his eyes.

.When Yan Mengsheng came back from the company, he found that Chu Xuan was not at Yan's house. He thought he was just going out for a trip, but unexpectedly, he called to shut down and sent a message but didn't reply. Then Yan Mengsheng realized that something was wrong.

    Yan Mengsheng suppressed the anxiety in his heart, raised his eyes and asked Lingzi, "Where is Xiao Xuan?"

    Lingzi just finished washing the fruit, and heard Yan Mengsheng's question, and after thinking about it for a while, she let out a soft voice, "Xiao Xuan said he is going out to play for a few days, so don't worry, Master Yan."

    I didn't know that after Yan Mengsheng heard her words, he immediately picked up his coat and walked out with a cold face.

    Lingzi stood there at a loss. Seeing Yan Mengsheng seemed to be angry. Is there any conflict between him and Xiao Xuan? But it doesn't look alike, what conflict can the two brothers have.

    ...

.It's been three days since Chu Xuan came to the new residence. He was lying on the bench comfortably, his face covered with books, basking in the weak sunlight, blowing the warm wind, feeling the whole body warm, and his right hand drooping. Tap the edge of the chair with your fingertips, happy and happy like a fairy.

    When Yan Mengsheng was called to the company by Yan Bo, he immediately cleaned up his bedding and left, because he didn’t think Yan Mengsheng would play this game of chasing me with him. Of course he would not be interested in it. I will go abroad to take care of the company's affairs in two days, and I will definitely not come to him in idle time.

    He couldn't respond to Yan Mengsheng's likes, but Yan Mengsheng's offensive was too horrible, could he not be able to hide Yan Mengsheng if he couldn't provoke him?