Chapter 53

After a brief silence between the two, Yan Mengsheng let go and threw Chu Xuan onto the soft bed.

    Yan Mengsheng’s drooping eyes flickered, and the awkward atmosphere surrounded the room. Yan Mengsheng was still so unruly, without buttons for pajamas, revealing a large exquisite chest, while Chu Xuan stretched out his hand and leaned against the bed, his pajamas were a little short. , Showing a thin and white waist, the two of them didn't know what to say for a while.

    If this situation is seen by others, it is estimated that it will be completely misunderstood.

    In the end, Yan Mengsheng opened his mouth first, glanced at Chu Xuan with a piercing look, and said coldly, "What are you doing in my room?"

    This time Chu Xuan was speechless, and looked around. It was indeed not his own house. He quickly got off the bed and couldn't remember how he got here. His brain was completely blank.

.Chu Xuan's tone was a little difficult: "I seem to be sleepwalking."

    Yan Mengsheng's eyes were faint, and his lips lightly opened. "If it doesn't work, go see a doctor."

    Chu Xuan nodded in agreement, "I will go to the doctor next time, which will affect Brother's rest. I will go back to my room now."

    After finishing speaking, he didn't dare to look at Yan Mengsheng's expression at all, just wanted to escape.

    He immediately put on his slippers and went out until he closed the door of Yan Mengsheng's room. Chu Xuan leaned against the wall next to him and breathed a sigh of relief.

    And they are not when they were when they were young. It doesn't matter if they sleep together. If they still sleep together now, it will inevitably make people think about it.

    Chu Xuan looked around like a thief, making sure that he was not seen by others, and then tiptoed back to his room.

.After sitting on the bed, I continued to think that it was normal for me not to fall in love. Why didn't Yan Mengsheng talk about it? It seems that Yan Bo even hinted that he wanted to hug his grandson several times, but Yan Mengsheng was coldly perfunctory.

    Yeah, why?

    After thinking for a while, I really didn't want to understand. On the contrary, I wanted to make him feel sleepy. He yawned lazily. After lying on the bed, he thought of the awkwardness of the two eyes facing each other.

    "Why is it so embarrassing..."

    Chu Xuan put the quilt on his head and rolled around on the big bed like a big, dishonest and restless dog.

    And Yan Mengsheng in the other room has been thinking carefully-didn't he hurt him, did he?

    ...

.Che Wenshu came back from the outside, and as soon as he brought the door, he saw the umbrella at the door, and it was the only one in the most conspicuous place in the house.

    He is equivalent to watching the child grow up, and at first he just regarded him as Yan Mengsheng's younger brother. He hated him from the bottom of his heart, but because of the influence of his love for children, there were uncontrollable likes in the hatred.

    But after several years of contact, he liked the child more than hated him, and even thought that if he were not Yan Mengsheng's younger brother, they would get along very happily. After learning of Xiao Xuan's true identity, I couldn't say fortunately.

    As time passed, he found that there were many shining spots on the child's body, which attracted him like a firefly, a nocturnal person, and always wanted to approach him uncontrollably. .The time I spent with him was very happy, so happy that he almost forgot to take revenge, and his mind was filled with the boy's smile.