Chapter 76

"Jianghe, didn't you say you went to see your brother, why did you come back so soon?"

    Yin Jianghe took a sip of coffee, "I feel that the child has changed. The change is quite big."

    The friend waved his hand, "Hey, isn't your brother's memory loss? It's normal."

    Yin Jianghe's eyes condensed, "I saw that he fell in love with a boy, and now he is like a peacock with an open screen, three or two sentences are all poems."

    "I want to fall in love. It's normal and normal. Give your brother some space." The man patted his shoulder. "Aren't you going to have an online dating with someone before? If you broke up, you even asked me to drink all night."

    When I talked about this Yin Jianghe, I was very angry. The other party's women's clothing elder pretended to cheat him on online dating. Afterwards, he took the initiative to meet him and found out that the other party was not a cute girl at all, but a man, who was younger than him. In the end, he couldn't accept it. This fact brought up the breakup.

."Don't mention it." Yin Jianghe suffocated for a while, and quickly waved his hand to skip this topic.

    "But it should have been almost half a year since you broke up. You have been abroad during this period, so you should have come out."

    "Almost..." Before Yin Jianghe finished speaking, he heard a hearty voice.

    "Waiter, have a cup of American style."

    Yin Jianghe was full of excitement when he heard this voice, and his hair almost stood up. The friends in front of him saw that something was wrong with him and asked, "What's wrong?"

    "I'm not feeling well, I'll go first." He picked up the phone and turned his head and left without looking back.

    With a coffee in his hand, the friend watched him rush out of the coffee shop in a daze, and muttered in a low voice, "Is it so sudden?"

.After speaking, he took a sip of coffee, and when he looked up again, he saw a tall, big boy, wearing loose, sporty short sleeves, with a youthful look, smiling brighter than flowers, and following Yin Jianghe. To the coffee shop.

    "While walking in such a hurry, does this male college student know Yin Jianghe...?"

    After leaving the coffee shop, Yin Jianghe walked quickly, as if hiding something.

    Before he went far, he heard a pleasant bass from behind him.

    "Man, you dropped something."

    Yin Jianghe is determined not to look back, even if he loses money.

    Behind him is his predecessor who offered to break up.

    With a light sigh, suddenly his wrist was pulled by someone, and he had to stop and free himself from the opponent's hand.

.The man pretended to be surprised, "It's a coincidence that I have been abroad for so long and abandoned me for so long. Are you willing to come back?"

    "..."

    ………

    Chu Xuan saw the diminutive appearance, too much like running away from Yan Mengsheng at the beginning, and finally angered Yan Meng to chase him. He also imposed some coercive measures on himself, almost... he almost stopped thinking about it.

    Why is this neighbor he met also obsessed with blackening? Is there not enough homework or not enough free time in class? Of course he didn't dare to say it directly, he was afraid of irritating the man in front of him.