Chapter 5

The babysitter also began to tremble. She looked at the black-clothed boy not far behind Chu Xuan, a chill pierced her spine, and the other maids' complexions were not very good, and the face of the woman who had just spoken was even paler and she didn't dare. Look directly at the one in front.

    Chu Xuan frowned his cute brows, he felt that he would not scare them like this, and their gazes seemed to have crossed over and looked behind him...

    He just felt the blood flowing back, chilled all over, and froze in place.

    Stop making trouble, can't you stand behind you...

    Chu Xuan felt that his back was cold, and a warm wind blew behind him and it turned into a cold wind. He moved his short, weak legs, and slowly turned it at an extremely slow speed.

    The black-clothed boy not far from him, with slender eyes narrowed down, the sun shone on his soft black hair, and the skin color was as white as snow. .The usual perverted and cold handsome faces also looked gentle and harmless, walking past them, holding a small watering can in his hand, as if he had no interest in anything.

    It seems that I didn't hear what they said.

    But Chu Xuan saw it. Although Yan Mengsheng was still expressionless, the fingers holding the watering can tightened slightly, pretending to hear nothing.

    Just such a small gesture made Chu Xuan feel that Yan Mengsheng was actually a bit pitiful.

    My mother passed away early, and my father didn’t hurt. He was bullied by servants and outsiders since he was a child. He listened to words of insult and humiliation. He was tortured day and night because of his illness. But now... .

    Obviously he has the most luxurious and comfortable life, but he has the most unhappy life. The tenderness in his heart is missing, and he is hostile to everyone.

    Hold!

.Chu Xuan thought about it in another way. If his younger brother was Yan Mengsheng's age and was humiliated and misunderstood by others, he would definitely have to be wronged and sad for a long time!

    But Yan Mengsheng had no close people, no one to speak to, and he could only swallow in his stomach when he was wronged.

    It hurts a bit.

    Chu Xuan looked at Yan Mengsheng's back alone, standing upright but also lonely and lonely.

    After Yan Mengsheng left everyone's sight, he stopped, his slender legs stepped on the ground, his back leaned against the wall, and the black sweater looked out of tune with the white wall behind him. The black eyes are drooping, the thin lips are light, and the sharp and aggressive face is wonderfully softened because of the calm expression at this time.

    When he walked through the flower garden with a small watering can, although he was not close, he heard their conversation, and was putting himself on some unreasonable charges.

.After all, I have become accustomed to bearing so many crimes for so many years.

    But when he was about to leave, he heard the soft voice of a child, clarifying.

    Yan Mengsheng lowered his eyebrows, and slowly put his white and clean right hand to the position of his left chest and heart.

    Feel the heart beating in the cold blood.

    Seeing Yan Mengsheng walking away, the nanny and the maid slowly breathed a sigh of relief because they thought they hadn't heard their conversation at all.