Chapter 35

"Hey, Master Yan brought back so many ivory dishes today." Lingzi took the bag of vegetables and said in surprise, "Does Master Yan like this kind of dishes so much?"

    After hearing this, Chu Xuan almost laughed.

    Yan Mengsheng saw Chu Xuan's expression of wanting to laugh, his eyebrows deepened, and he stopped when he just wanted to say "Yeah", and turned around, "He wants to eat."

    Reiko's eyes widened in amazement, "After that, I often cook this dish for Xiao Xuan."

    Chu Xuan, who was knifed, couldn't laugh: "..."

    Turning his head slightly, Yan Mengsheng picked up the tablet and started watching his online class. Chu Xuan took a deep breath, "Sister Lingzi, make more celery. I love celery even more. I will make a table of celery every day."

    Yan Mengsheng wanted to touch the tablet's hand for a while, his eyes fixed on the screen.

.After getting along for a while, Chu Xuan knew that Yan Mengsheng hated eating celery, and even sneaked in, with an awkward smile on his cute little face, "My brother also likes eating celery, it's green and healthy."

    Yan Mengsheng: "..."

    Lingzi was even more surprised. She was new to Yan's family. She didn't know Yan Mengsheng's preferences. She only bought what the butler asked for. "It turns out that Master Yan likes to eat celery. Green food is healthy. You really should eat more. "

    Yan Mengsheng thought it was a bit funny. He obviously didn't like eating celery himself, so he casually said, "Yes, add some green mustard to the celery. It's spicy and crispy. He loves it even more."

    Reiko twitched the corners of her mouth. Do these two young masters have any special eating habits? The butler didn't say anything either.

    Chu Xuan: Please be your own person.

.As a result, for dinner, I really made such a plate of celery with mustard, which exuded the spicy taste of mustard, and it was green, lying on a white porcelain plate waiting to be favored by the two young masters.

    Yan Mengsheng: "..."

    Chu Xuan: "..."

    None of the two acquaintances moved the dish. The other two dishes were all eaten, except that the plate of mustard and celery did not move.

    Then the two also politely shirk each other's respectful glances at me.

    "Brother, eat it, green celery, healthy and delicious."

    "Thank you, take a bite first, I think you can still live." Yan Mengsheng did not blink his eyes, and caught the fish next to him.

    Chu Xuan: "..."

    Chu Xuan glared at Yan Mengsheng's good-looking profile, and then he also sandwiched a piece of fish.

    No way, everyone is afraid of death.

.When they finished eating, Reiko began to clean up the table, watching the other plates almost run out, but Celery lay quietly on the plate without moving.

    "Didn't the two young masters say that they all love to eat?" Reiko wondered, wondering if it was not delicious that she made. She took out a new chopsticks and took a piece of celery and tasted it. After chewing a few bites, the noodles were instantly Cai Se, his eyebrows are as hideous as a twisted braid.

    "Yue!" This taste almost didn't send her away, she would never eat celery and mustard again in this life!

    ...