Chapter 36

Yan Mengsheng’s suspension of subjects this time attracted the attention of the principal and teachers of various subjects. If it weren’t for Yan Mengsheng’s illness at home and would not like to approach strangers, I’m afraid these teachers would have rushed to Yan’s house to ask what was going on.

    Yan Bo called back and criticized Yan Mengsheng. Chu Xuan listened to it, laughing inwardly.

    Hanging up, Yan Mengsheng put the phone on the table. Chu Xuan smiled back, because he insisted on painting for him himself, but at this moment he shouldn't be angry.

    You have to stay away from him, or you'll get caught up in the anger--

    Thinking of this, Chu Xuan quietly moved aside, Yan Mengsheng's Yu Guang caught a glimpse of the little thing dogging away from him, a flash of eyebrows, a big hand, and easily dragged the child over.

    Chu Xuan: "..."

.Chu Xuan's small body changed places in an instant, sighing that Yan Mengsheng's strength was really big enough, but it was a pity that he didn't use it in a good place. It was just right to move the bricks.

    Turning his head slightly, Chu Xuan pretended to be Meng and smirked at Yan Mengsheng's unwavering black eyes: hehehehehehe.

    Yan Mengsheng was silent for a while, then asked softly, "What are you running?"

    Chu Xuan's eyes rolled around in his eye sockets, his voice soft: "Look at what brother said, aren't long legs just for running?"

    Yan Mengsheng raised his brows extremely lightly, and said meaningfully, "What are you going to do?"

    Chu Xuan had already thought about the following immediately, and said milky voice: "Didn't brother be scolded? I want to pour you a glass of milk to calm down my breath~"

    Yan Mengsheng, who was inserted the third knife: "..."

.Teachers' inquiries, Yan Bo's questions, and Chu Xuan's wounds were sprinkled with salt again.

    Chu Xuan felt the pull of the clothes on the back of his neck loosen, and Yan Mengsheng's big hands slowly lowered, and then a cold voice came.

    "I'm not angry, you don't have to run."

    While Chu Xuan felt that his mind was guessed, he also noticed the unusual meaning of Yan Mengsheng's words. His low-hanging eyes flashed, he slowly lifted his small face, and then put his warm and small hand on On the back of Yan Mengsheng's hand, his voice was serious and soft.

    "I won't run if you are angry or not."

    There was a steady stream of warm temperature from the back of his hand, bringing his somewhat cold hand to warm, a serious look on his cute little face, Yan Meng's growing and dense eyelashes visibly trembled. The light-colored lips were also pursed lightly, and finally said nothing.

.Chu Xuan knew that he talked less, and only talked more when he bullied him.

    Chu Xuan glanced at the smart timetable on the wall. It was almost ten o'clock in the evening. He thought that Yan Mengsheng would start answering questions at night and would be scolded after he finished answering. He would probably be very tired.

    "Brother, it's ten o'clock, it's time to go to bed." He said and pointed to the clock.

    Yan Mengsheng looked in the direction he was pointing. It was indeed ten o'clock, and he was a little surprised. He felt that after a while, why suddenly several hours passed so quickly?