Chapter 50

After returning to Yan's house, Chu Xuan took a hot bath before his body recovered some warmth. Yan Mengsheng also walked out of the other bathroom, wearing a bathrobe half showing her attractive eight-pack abs.

    Almost didn't cry for Chu Xuan.

    Chu Xuan lifted the corner of his clothes, looked at the flat belly, and sighed. This belly is really unsatisfactory. He has also worked out for a long time, but his belly is silent. It may be that his physique is fine. The reason for being thin.

    Chu Xuan's hair was still a little wet, and it was bent into a few small curls and slumped in front of his forehead. Suddenly his nose was itchy and he sneezed.

    Yan Mengsheng glanced over and saw that the hair of the teenager sitting on the sofa was still dripping, and he took a clean gray towel, walked to Chu Xuan, handed the towel to him, and said loosely: "The hair is still dripping. , Wipe."

.Chu Xuan waved his hand and squeezed the bangs on his forehead again, only to pinch out a faint water stain, and said with a smile: "It's okay, I'll do it in a while."

    Yan Mengsheng pursed his thin lips, walked up to him, took a soft towel and began to wipe Chu Xuan's hair. A gray towel was placed on Chu Xuan's hair, and through the light, Chu Xuan's white face and beautiful eyebrows were even more apparent.

    Chu Xuan was a little uncomfortable with others wiping his hair, and Yan Mengsheng and him hadn't seen each other for three years, still wondering, why didn't he feel unfamiliar and embarrassed at all? Thinking about starting to climb on the initiative, I want to take the towel, "Brother, I will wipe it myself, this is too much trouble for you."

    Chu Xuan was fair and beautiful and moved manually, trying to pull a towel with Yan Mengsheng, Yan Mengsheng's eyes sank, "Don't move, it will be better soon."

    "I don't think your behavior, brother, is safe." Chu Xuan put down his hands honestly, opening his lips with difficulty.

.Yan Mengsheng didn't stop the movement, and said lightly: "What's insecure?"

    Chu Xuan: "Because I am no longer a child, I don't need to be taken care of."

    "I'm your brother, shouldn't you take care of you?" Yan Mengsheng held the towel in both hands, his voice was cold, but his movements were exceptionally gentle.

    Chu Xuan frowned, as if it were not unreasonable. In his eyes, he was not as big as him, mature without him, and indeed an object that needed to be taken care of.

    Since he wanted to take care of himself, Chu Xuan didn't move anymore, and sat there honestly, letting Yan Mengsheng wipe his hair.

    After wiping for a while, Yan Mengsheng took the towel off his head, and then stroked Chu Xuan's hair with his hand.

    "Remember to wipe it dry next time." Yan Mengsheng looked at Chu Xuan.

    Chu Xuan answered: "I see."

.Chu Xuan's mind has not been on Yan Mengsheng's words, but on the exquisite and robust eight-pack abs without the buttons of the bathrobe. The shape is so beautiful, he wants to reach out and touch it to experience the feel.

    It's really tempting.

    Chu Xuan felt that it was too strange for him to have such a thought. He quickly retracted his gaze and suppressed the thought of gluttonous abdominal muscles, stood up and prepared to go back to the room.

    Yan Mengsheng confirmed that he was almost done and was about to withdraw his hand. Chu Xuan stood up at this moment and just took a step forward.