Chapter 64

The father of the car had just finished the meeting at the company, and before everyone in the meeting room stood up, he saw the man who had just talked about the company’s development fell to the ground. Suddenly the situation made them panic and hurriedly sent people to the hospital. When Che Wenshu learned the news, he immediately came to his father's operating room.

    He sat in a wheelchair and waited outside the operating room for a long time, until his fingers were cold, and the driver was crying beside him.

    I don't know how long I waited, the lights in the operating room went out, and a doctor walked out of it. Cha Wenshu immediately raised his head, and the car mother also got up from the chair. The doctor put on a mask, and after seeing the patient’s family members, he began to say, “Although the patient’s cerebral hemorrhage was rescued in time,...because the patient’s condition is relatively serious, it depends on whether he can survive it.”

    The mother of the car was stunned and sat back on the chair with her legs trembling, her eyes dull with tears, and then bent down to cover her face and cry.

.Che Wenshu's eyes were also red.

    When the father of the car was lying on the hospital bed, the mother of the car was afraid that she would cry when she saw it. The recent events made her unacceptable. She walked to the corridor outside the ward to wipe her tears, and she didn't heal for a long time.

    Che Wenshu saw his father on the hospital bed, his pale face wearing a ventilator, his dying appearance, his heart was so painful that he could hardly breathe, and he could not accept the fact that he might have to face it. Thinking about it now, his own suicide was also like this to his parents. Before Chu Xuan told him about those things, he didn't have such a big fluctuation in his heart. This time he experienced it personally.

    How I don't want my loved ones to leave.

    The man had tears and didn’t flick, but this time Cha Wenshu couldn’t help, and he shed silent tears. He held his father’s not-so-hot hand with a cry in his voice, “If I can wake him up, I won’t If you have a grudge against anyone, do more good deeds in return..."

.But who did he say this prayer for? Who will listen?

    At the same time, the company's capital chain operated by Che's father also had problems, and the funds for new projects were insufficient.

    "This is the most important project of Che always." said the secretary and Che Wenshu.

    Che Wenshu took a deep breath and said, "I see."

    After hanging up the phone, Che Wenshu looked at the man, "Don't worry, Dad, since it's your most important item, I won't let it cause any problems."

    But to put it simply, this project is the largest in history, and the sudden lack of funds is not enough even if I sell a few apartments.

    The man on the hospital bed breathed shallowly and did not respond to him.

    Before half a day's work, the secretary called him again, with a bit of excitement that was hard to hide, "Someone has funded this project!"

.Che Wenshu was also surprised, "Who funded it?"

    "Yan Jiayan Mengsheng."

    Che Wenshu's eyes widened slightly, his eyes flickered a few times, full of unbelievableness, and said, "I know."

    Che Wenshu lowered his face and couldn't see his face clearly. Only his hands hesitated and struggled for a long time before he found a certain cell phone number. Looking at the string of cold cell phone numbers, he was silent for a long time. He framed the Yan family's company and damaged their earnings. This is fatal in business, but... actually came to help him when he was in trouble.