Chapter 20

Foreign.

    A woman with heavy makeup knew that Yan Bo had brought a child home from the outside, and she secretly resented that she picked up a wild son outside, but her own son didn’t want it. I really don’t know if there is a problem with her mind. !

    The woman was angry in the living room, the heavy makeup made her look fierce, her angry eyes seemed to hide a cold blade, and her red lips pressed down tightly.

    She smashed the table in the living room with her hand, making a loud noise. The woman stared fiercely with her eyes widened. The red blood inside was terrifying. She gritted her teeth and said, "I Fang Zhen worked hard to raise you outside. Your own son, Yan Bo, it's okay for you, instead of bringing your own son home, go and pick up a wild species outside?! Since you are unkind and make my heart unbalanced, don't blame me for being unrighteous!"

.A relatively handsome man walked out of the house. The man walked over with sleepy eyes. When Fang Zhen saw the man coming out, the expression on her face suddenly returned to its original softness, and she looked at the man affectionately in her eyes.

    The man walked over and put his arms around Fang Zhen's waist, leaning his head on her shoulder, his voice still had the magnetism of just waking up, "Why did you get up so early? Why don't you sleep more? Huh?"

    "Zhenhe, I want to take Xiaocheng back to China." Fang Zhen hesitated for a long time and finally said it.

    The strength of the man's grip on the woman's waist tightened, "Why?"

    Fang Zhen said the matter, "I want to go back to fight for the Yan family property. I can't let others take advantage of it for nothing. I can't swallow this breath."

    Why can someone else get it easily, but she can't get it?

."But we are lovers now, why are you involved in those things?" The man loosened her waist and said slowly.

    Fang Zhen smiled indifferently from the bottom of her heart. What she is looking for is more money. The Yan family's money and power are among the best, raise her? If she became Yan Bo's wife, she would have whatever she wanted!

    Of course, although the woman thinks so in her heart, the fish in front of her can't be let go.

    Fang Zhen sighed, "Qi Zhenhe, think about it, he just left our mother and child outside. If I can get the Yan family's property, and the three of us can live a good life after getting the property, you don't have to make money. It's so hard."

    "Since you are determined, then I won't stop you." Qi Zhenhe said.

.The woman was overjoyed, and even her speaking rate became much faster. She didn’t expect the man in front of her to support her so quickly, and the smile on her face couldn’t stop: “Then I’ll book a flight ticket when Xiaocheng finishes the training class. !"

    "Can you succeed?"

    "What are you afraid of, I have my son as a bargaining chip."

    ...

    Chu Xuan woke up in the morning and wanted to drink ice-cola. He went downstairs and opened the refrigerator. The contents in it made Chu Xuan's eyes widened slightly.

    It was no longer the black Coke that filled the refrigerator, but suddenly changed to orange juice and milk, and he hadn't got used to it for a while.

    However, Yan Mengsheng heard that he wanted to drink Coke, did he change all of these? He thought it was just a few boxes of milk in the refrigerator, but he didn't expect to change all of them.