Chapter 49

Because it is the afternoon, there are not so many people at night.

    As before, Chu Xuan bought three coins, took out the first coin, and after thinking about the wish in his heart, he waved his hand and didn't put the coin in.

    Looking at the second coin in the palm of his hand, he twisted it in the palm of his hand, and then threw it toward the pool, still not entering it.

    The third one was still not put in.

    Chu Xuan did not sigh, nor did he have a lost expression on his face. His heart is indeed not so sincere now, and his mind is full of messy thoughts.

    He thought that by throwing these three coins, he could stabilize his mind.

    But it didn't seem to be of any use, and his mind was still tight.

    Chu Xuan went to the sink to wash his hands, shook the drops of water on his fingertips, saw a long wooden chair beside him, and sat on it.

.After listening to Qi Wencheng's words at that time, he had a lot of distracting thoughts for no reason, and felt his left eyelid jump when he tossed a coin.

    His eyes were hanging low, looking at the small green leaves in the cracks on the ground in a daze. He couldn't get rid of the bead in ten years. If he couldn't get back to the real world, he needed to think about the problem.

    Just about to review the previous experience again to see if there was a mistake, the sky was dull and dull. Soon, it began to drizzle, and the tiny rain stars slowly floated on the face, feeling low. The light and refreshing in the dullness also made the brain more awake.

    Chu Xuan bent his body, stepped on the ground with his long legs, folded his hands on his legs, and stared at the grass on the ground blankly.

.Yu Guang saw a man in a black trench coat sitting next to him. His slender and tall legs only attracted his attention for a moment. It is estimated that the person next to him will be very tall.

    But this has nothing to do with him, Chu Xuan retracted his attention and continued to think in a daze.

    He suddenly thought of a way. What if not all the beads represent the bad things that Yan Mengsheng has done, but there are some good things that Yan Mengsheng has done? There are still many ideas, because without a little instruction, Chu Xuan feels that the more he thinks now, the more chaotic he is.

    Muttered in a low voice, "Yan Mengsheng."

    I haven't said what I should do. I suddenly heard the cold, magnetic voice of a man beside him, and it was so deep and so sweet.

    "you call me?"

    Chu Xuan's face frowned, wondering how anyone would respond to a random name? If you have a nice voice, can you respond to other people's words at will? .Yan Mengsheng hasn't come back for three years outside, so how could he be next to him.

    Chu Xuan didn't stare directly at the person beside him, but faintly scanned the person's white and beautiful hand on his leg.

    Hands are good hands and legs are good legs, but unfortunately I followed someone with a brain problem.

    Chu Xuan retracted his gaze and got up to leave.

    Yan Mengsheng went to the Trevi Fountain one second, and the next second he saw the boy on the bench. The boy was full of the warm breath of the sun. His hair was light brown, and he did not know when it became slightly curly. It's just right, the white face with big palms and a little baby fat.