Chapter 8

Chu Xuan went back to the room and opened the box. On the box was a golden photo frame. Next to it was a photo of a woman in a white dress. He put the photo in the photo frame. Looking at this photo, I thought of the photo broken by the original owner. The woman in the photo smiled warm and clean, and the breeze swayed the white floral skirt, giving people a very gentle but powerful feeling.

    In the book, Yan Mengsheng’s mother, Jiang Yiyan, is indeed a very pathetic and pathetic character. People in the family do everything for profit, and Jiang Yiyan is also a victim of family interests.

    The plot is only a mention, and it is not mentioned how to sacrifice Jiang Yiyan, but he can always feel it, and he will know about it in the future.

.Chu Xuan got off the bed and opened the door to see Yan Mengsheng also coming out of his room. He was wearing a black loose top with soft black hair resting quietly on his forehead, and the peachy eyes under his brows faintly lazily. He raised his eyes to meet Chu Xuan. He was tall. The sixteen-year-old Yan Mengsheng's shoulders were already a bit broad, and his unforced arms had faintly muscled lines.

    The eyes of the two only met for a second, and Yan Mengsheng's black eyes moved slightly, then he withdrew his gaze and went downstairs under Chu Xuan's gaze.

    Chu Xuan was a little surprised. What was surprised was not that Yan Mengsheng didn't look at him coldly, but that he was surprised that Yan Mengsheng did not add new scars on his white arms, and the previous scars were slowly fading.

    He really doesn't seem to lose his temper recently.

    "Brother." Chu Xuan whispered.

.Yan Mengsheng, who had just passed by him, stopped when he heard the soft voice, and turned around to see Chu Xuan looking at himself with Shui Lingling's eyes open.

    "What's the matter?" Yan Mengsheng opened his lips lightly, and Qingjun's eyebrows were stained with doubts.

    Yan Mengsheng calmly watched Chu Xuan raise his small face, the milky white flesh seemed to be pinched very well, and the expression on his face was not as fearful and timid as before.

    "Brother is going out?" Although Chu Xuan took the initiative to talk to him, he still kept the distance between Yan Mengsheng and Yan Mengsheng two meters away.

    Yan Mengsheng's eyes moved, and this little thing took the initiative to talk to himself and asked about his whereabouts, the child in front of him talked...he unexpectedly did not reject him, and he might have ignored him long ago when he was replaced by other people.

    But this one brother called sincere and soft.

    No matter how hard your heart is, it will be crunched.

.Yan Mengsheng looked at Chu Xuan's white glowing face, his gaze stayed for two seconds, and then realized that he could not stare at others like this, with his black eyes closed, he left a warm words before taking a step: "I will go to the courtyard to blow the air. "

    Chu Xuan blinked his eyes and nodded obediently, indicating that he knew.

    Yan Mengsheng turned and went downstairs and left the house.

    After Yan Mengsheng left, Chu Xuan took the photo frame out of the room, his eyes were smiling, and the corners of his mouth also raised a wistful smile.

    He stood on the corner of the second floor and called Ah Qin, who was quick to fart, to the second floor. When Ah Qin heard Chu Xuan calling her, he immediately threw the broom aside, wiped his hands in disgust, and called two small children. Smiling with the class, they walked up to the second floor to watch the excitement.