Chapter 61

After Chu Xuan returned to Yan's house, he sat on the sofa in a daze. He completely forgot to increase the temperature of the air conditioner. Or Lingzi's face became pale when he saw him wearing only short sleeves. The temperature in the room brought him a cup of hot water, and took a fluffy blanket to cover Chu Xuan's body.

    Only then did Chu Xuan react and thanked her.

    He would feel relieved because he thought he would not leave the world immediately, and he would feel sorry, because he did not want Che Wenshu to continue to go the wrong path. After all, he also really liked the character in the book. But not like love.

    His book on Che Wen is more of his "brother" in the true sense.

    Chu Xuan sat cross-legged on the sofa, tightened the light blue blanket, covered his legs with the blanket, and covered himself tightly.

.The thought of Che Wenshu losing his smile at the time was terribly indifferent. It was the first time that he saw Che Wenshu like this. It was really tolerable.

    Che Wenshu has been completely confused by the grievances in his heart, and it is difficult for even two lifetimes of people to distinguish, only knows that the object of revenge is Yan Mengsheng.

    Chu Xuan suddenly felt that the burning of his right wrist was very painful. He held the hot bead with his left hand, and the heat burned him. Chu Xuan pushed the bead away with his left hand, and his right wrist was already a little red. The red beads flow like water crazily.

    This bead is completely different from other beads, only this one can flow and emit light and heat.

    What this means he hasn't figured out yet.

    I was thinking about it, and suddenly I heard someone say hello, "Master Yan is back?"

.Chu Xuan responded and turned his head to look. The man wore a large black trench coat. He walked as if with wind, his sharp and cold black eyes, and his handsome face like a knife without blemishes, his indifferent expression seemed to be born unhappy. Make people close, but don't like approaching people.

    When Chu Xuan looked up, the man had already walked beside him.

    "elder brother……"

    Yan Mengsheng lightly hmmed, and sat next to Chu Xuan, with some chill outside on his body, not too close to Chu Xuan.

    Chu Xuan just called out softly, and did not continue to speak.

    Yan Mengsheng rubbed his hands, and then took off his coat after rubbing some heat, revealing the loose round-neck sweater he was wearing underneath.

    Chu Xuan looked at Yan Mengsheng's fully armed, and couldn't help but smile, "Wearing so much, isn't it hot?"

."I don't know any idiot who wears short sleeves and runs around, so that I don't wear my coat, and when he comes back, he is as cold as a puppy." Yan Mengsheng chuckled lightly, and his beautiful lips curled up.

    The subject Chu Puppy: "..."

    Chu Xuan didn't quarrel with him this time, closed his voice, and stared at the cup on the coffee table in a daze.

    "Are you in a bad mood?" Yan Mengsheng saw the young man on the sofa worrying since he came back, and the worry was written on his face.

    "No." Chu Xuan replied.

    In fact, he should cherish the time spent with Yan Mengsheng even more. After all, knowing the last obstacle, it is not difficult to return to the real world. However, when he thinks that he will never see this person again, his heart feels uncomfortable, even saying anything. do not know.