Chapter 27

The maids looked at the woman wearing gold and silver with a strong fragrance of perfume, and they didn't dare to approach her subconsciously with such a nasty look.

    Meng He and Lingzi looked at the newly-returned women and children. This was probably the stepmother for Master Yan Mengsheng and Xiao Xuan, or a stepmother with a child. The stepmother leads home, and the injured are the children. Although there are many good stepmothers, there are few good ones. No one can guarantee that the woman in front of them is the good one.

    And looking at this posture, my heart became clearer.

    They only hope that the Yan family will not be restless, and that it is best to live peacefully.

    Fang Zhen instructed a few servants to help her bring her luggage and everything. While they were carrying expensive suitcases, Fang Zhen still whispered: "Slow down, everything needs to be handled with care. "

    Several people were silent, carrying their bags more carefully.

.Fang Zhen and the maid went upstairs to settle the luggage. Qi Wencheng stood in the living room, watching the indifferent teenager who was older than him didn't care about him at all, and couldn't get the teenager's attention. When he turned his eyes, he fell on the child of a few years old.

    The child was about six or seven years old, with a pale face, looking at himself with that pitch black eyes.

    Qi Wencheng felt that since he came to a new family, he must have a good relationship with the original members. He took the initiative to step forward, stopped and walked in front of Chu Xuan.

    Chu Xuan raised his eyes slightly to look at Qi Wencheng who was taller than himself, and looked at him up and down, wondering in his heart, what did he do by coming so close?

.Qi Wencheng looked down at Chu Xuan, who was staring at him. The whole person exuded cuteness and well-being, but he could be more or less clever and dexterous. Those big flashing eyes always made people feel that there was something hidden. Smart, but not annoying, but attracted to him.

    He reached out to the boy who was shorter than himself, and said in a friendly voice: "Hello, my name is Qi Wencheng."

    Chu Xuan stared at the sunny face with a little smile, his eyes revealed sincerity, and his voice was very soft. It seemed that he was sincerely greeting him.

    He knows some of the plots in the original book, then this is his golden finger. The current protagonist Qi Wencheng hasn't been suppressed yet, and he is still a naive child. Fang Zhen just wants to rely on his son.

    Chu Xuan looked at his face for two seconds, and his gaze slowly fell to the hand reaching out in front of him. The hand on his side moved extremely lightly, and finally his small white hand grasped that hand.

."Hello, my name is Jiang Xuan." The child-like soft and immature voice made people feel comfortable. Qi Wencheng didn't expect that the child would welcome him very much. The smile on his face widened, and he lightly held the soft cotton-like cloud. Only after the small hand with the same feel was released.

    "We will live together in the future." Qi Wencheng smiled.

    Chu Xuan pursed his lips and nodded.

    As long as Yan Mengsheng does not turn black and suppress Qi Wencheng, Qi Wencheng will not have a chance to avenge him. He only has to find a chance to drive Fang Zhen and Qi Wencheng out.

    Qi Wencheng received a polite reception from Chu Xuan, and turned his head to look at the indifferent boy on the sofa. The boy's face seemed to have been kissed by a god, so flawless, with his smooth chin and shallow lips. , With her hair lazily lying on her stomach, alienated and somewhat inhumane, matched with the black clothes, it is even more impressive.