Chapter 42

Chu Xuan turned on the TV. There was Animal World on the TV. He was sitting on the sofa with a small plate of fruit cross-legged, eating and watching, his eyes staring at the TV without being distracted for a moment.

    Yan Mengsheng also sat next to watch with him, picking pistachios in his hands, and throwing the shells into the trash can. The nuts were all placed in a small bowl, and then they were handed to Chu Xuan.

    Chu Xuan ate the fruit, and after a while he ate the dried fruit that Yan Mengsheng handed over. Chu Xuan's big beautiful eyes were happily squinted.

    "Brother is really nice." Chu Xuan smiled, squinting his eyes to eat the fragrance.

    Yan Mengsheng took out a wet wipe and wiped his hands, and cast a faint glance at him, "Happy?"

    Chu Xuan ate another piece of strawberry and said, "Of course I am happy, my brother is so kind to me..."

    "Then when do you remember to beat me back?".Yan Mengsheng’s eyebrows are full of a strong youthful atmosphere, her thin lips are light, and the tails of her eyes are lightly raised. She is a passionate and thin-eyed look, but it is such a handsome teenager who is still serving the child next to her, and the corners of her mouth slightly raised can’t tell whether it’s tenderness or tenderness. Joking.

    Chu Xuan's smile froze, lowered his head and stuffed the strawberry on his hand into his mouth, and then took out another little strawberry that had gone ass ass, and put his small hand on Yan Mengsheng's mouth as if assiduously.

    Yan Mengsheng's expression was faint, he first glanced at the little guy, then looked down at the shining strawberry.

    "You eat it." Chu Xuan handed the strawberry over again, his eyes flickering as if there was light.

.Yan Mengsheng's beautiful brows were raised extremely lightly, and his dark eyes looked at the small strawberry pinched in the pink fingertips. Finally, his lips were pursed. When he raised his eyes slightly and just reached out to take it over to eat, Chu Xuan saw that he was slow. He opened his mouth, thinking that he didn't want to eat it now, so he stretched his hand back, thinking about eating it himself.

    Suddenly the person in front of him moved and bit the strawberry in his hand. Chu Xuan couldn't react to the rapid change. When he reacted, the little strawberry was gone.

    His fingertips still seemed to retain the temperature of Yan Mengsheng’s lips. Although it was only for a moment, he still felt...

    Yan Mengsheng's lips were warm and soft.

    Chu Xuan raised his eyes and saw that Yan Mengsheng's expression remained unchanged, but his lips were redder, not as pale as before, and his apple slid up and down. He knew that the strawberry was probably already in his stomach. .

.After thinking about it, Chu Xuan didn't know what to say. He rolled his eyes and asked softly, "Is it delicious?"

    Yan Mengsheng nodded slightly, "It's okay."

    "How am I to my brother?" Chu Xuan suddenly asked.

    When Yan Mengsheng looked at the little guy in front of him, when his eyes rolled around, he knew that he must have been thinking carefully. Thinking of this, the corners of his mouth slowly twitched, "Well, you have to beat me back."

    Chu Xuan, who had seen through his inner thoughts: "..."

    Chu Xuan tipped his tongue against his cheek, stood up from the sofa, walked behind Yan Mengsheng, stretched out his hand to pinch his shoulder vigorously, and slowly hammered his back.