Chapter 77

The corners of Chu Xuan's eyes were reddish, and what Yin Bo just said was his experience when he and Yan Mengsheng were together.

    "Call my name." Looking at him politely.

    "Yan Mengsheng..."

    As soon as he finished speaking, the ring on the man's hand and the bracelet on Chu Xuan's wrist flashed at the same time, and finally spread out like stars.

    The bondage that Yan Mengsheng couldn't have intimate behavior with Chu Xuan was also instantly untied, and the string that had been tight was finally released. He was really afraid that he could not control it, wiped the side of the bondage, and finally asked him to pay for it.

.Yan Mengsheng's eyebrows were smiling, her fingers rubbed Chu Xuan's soft lips, her eyes became hot, she lowered her head, and slowly touched the soft lips. At first it was just as soft as a butterfly flapping its wings, and then like a storm, Chu Xuan is a little bit irresistible, and his body feels weak and weak, and his head is dizzy.

    Chu Xuan couldn't breathe because the opponent's offensive was too fierce. He stretched out his hand helplessly and pushed the man's chest, his eyes were still reddish, like a well-behaved deer, looking at Yan Mengsheng with eyesight.

    Yan Mengsheng looked at Chu Xuan's pitiful appearance, breathing tightly, his body suddenly hot, his chest began to rise and fall violently, his eyes filled with strong lust, because he suppressed the desire to jump up and down, his forehead was a little blue. Difficultly said: "Xiao Xuan, don't look at me that way, if you don't want to be eaten by me now."

.Of course Chu Xuan knew what it meant to "eat", his pretty and fair face turned red all of a sudden, he pushed away the man on him, and he crawled onto the sofa, in order to alleviate the ambiguous and impulsive atmosphere. , Pretending to be calm and said: "When did you come into this world, you should remember everything."

    "Almost half a month," Yan Mengsheng reached out his hand and touched Chuxuan's head in a gentle voice, "I remember everything."

    "This is the third time you have abandoned me."

    Chu Xuan was taken aback, thinking about the past, and hurriedly said: "Two times it was force majeure..."

    "Um……?"

    Hearing Yan Mengsheng's sentence with suspicion... Chu Xuan's voice grew weaker and weaker.

    "Are Che Wenshu and the second brother okay?" Chu Xuan asked again.

."Qi Wencheng inherited the father's company," Yan Mengsheng was silent for two seconds when it came to Che Wenshu.

    "What happened to Che Wenshu?" Chu Xuan was also a little serious. He saw Yan Mengsheng like this. Could it be that what happened to Che Wenshu?

    Yan Mengsheng's dark eyes condensed, and he half-squinted at Chu Xuan in a dangerous tone: "Do you care about other men in front of me? You also care about a man who has liked you."

    Chu Xuan was startled. He didn't tell Yan Mengsheng that Che Wenshu liked him. How did he know?

    Xu Shi Chuxuan was too obvious, Yan Mengsheng answered his question, "Because I saw it, he confessed to you that day."

    Chu Xuan thought for a while, no wonder...

    But he thought of another question, "What did you go there that day?"

.Yan Mengsheng wanted to speak, and after getting along for so long, Chu Xuan could also see that he was lying.

    "The old man asked me to go on a blind date." Yan Mengsheng looked indifferent, as if he said something unrelated to him.