Chapter 19

Chu Xuan went downstairs, stretched out his little hand and picked up the new bowl of hot porridge on the table.

    "Xiao Xuan, are you going to bring the porridge upstairs? I'll do it, it won't be good for you to burn it." Lingzi saw that Chu Xuan was about to turn upstairs, and hurriedly stopped him.

    The baby's skin and tender meat, plus the porridge is just coming out, it may be a bit hot.

    Chu Xuan shook his head, returning with a lovely smile, "It's okay, it's not hot." After the words fell, Chu Xuan turned and left the living room.

    Ding Xiaohui drank all the porridge in the bowl, and blinked in surprise when he saw that Chu Xuan was about to bring the porridge to the boy in black.

    It turns out that the two brothers are in a good relationship.

    Because his hands are small, he can only hold the bowl with both hands. The wall of the bowl is a little hot, but the heat is tolerable. Chu Xuan was afraid that the porridge would splash to the edge when he walked in a hurry, and he watched the stairs slowly going up from time to time.

.Pushing the door open, Chu Xuan walked to the bed with short legs, and saw that Yan Mengsheng had already ran to the bed, leaning against the head of the bed like a sick child, his face had not recovered.

    For the first time, Yan Mengsheng, who has always shown people with a cold face, feels so weak that it will dissipate as soon as the wind blows.

    Chu Xuan felt the lazy gaze that Yan Mengsheng threw at him. The gaze fell on him and he didn't look away. He put the porridge bowl on the cabinet next to him, and then stared at the cabinet for a while. .

    Has the position of the cabinet moved?

    Chu Xuan looked at the cabinet for two seconds in deep thought, then looked at Yan Mengsheng, who was more like a patient on the bed than a patient, and probably read it wrong.

    Yan Mengsheng saw that Chu Xuan's attention was not on his side, all on the cabinet, and found a sense of presence for himself. He coughed twice, coughing like that.

.Chu Xuan: "..." Brother, you hurt your hand.

    Chu Xuan wanted to vomit, but in order not to make the "patient" in front of him unhappy, he swallowed the words in his stomach.

    "Don't look at the cabinet, look at me." Yan Mengsheng narrowed his frail eyes, but the voice sounded not faint at all, but rather energetic.

    Chu Xuan let out an unsalty "Oh", before stirring the porridge with a spoon, his eyes slightly peeked out to look at the teenager lying on the bed, and asked softly: "Brother, I feel that you are not that weak anymore, it seems that you are much better. , You should be able to drink porridge by yourself, right?"

    "I'm imaginary."

    But the voice is so firm and full of confidence.

    Chu Xuan: "???"

    Chu Xuan raised his eyes to look at him in disbelief.

    "..."

.At first, he would feel unwell, but now it looks like he is pretending to be bullying and letting himself serve him, and then he can't dismantle this eldest brother.

    Chu Xuan stretched out his fleshy right hand and stirred the porridge again and again. Nothing could be seen on the red face, only the movement of stirring the porridge gradually increased.

    Yan Mengsheng hugged his arms, smiled, and the corners of his lips curled up. He could clearly see Chu Xuan's small movements deliberately after eating.