Chapter 7

"Meng He," the name was called in a very heavy and heavy tone, with a feeling of gritted teeth, "Why didn't I see the young master being accused?!" Ah Qin was so angry that his entire face was distorted, repeatedly. Neither did she develop as she imagined.

    Aqin saw Meng He tremble when she questioned him, and then raised a pale face with some swollen eyes.

    "Are you crying?" Aqin squinted her eyes to see her still a little red and swollen eyelids, and the mockery in her heart was even worse. "You cry when I say something? It's like I'm bullying you?"

    Meng He lowered his head, shook it slowly, and said softly, "No, it's my eyes that got something in."

    Aqin snorted coldly and pinned the broken hair on his forehead behind his ear, "That's good, I hate other people's expressions the most."

.At this time, two maids walked over from a distance and stood beside Ah Qin, one on the left and the other, with flattering smiles on their faces. People who didn’t know thought Ah Qin did something to make them. I am grateful for Dade's affairs, and I can't wait to treat her as an ancestor.

    One of them saw Meng He lowered his head silently, and the corners of his mouth raised a joking smile, and began to stom on him, "Hey, Meng He, are you causing trouble again? Why are you so disobedient? Are you dissatisfied with Ah Qin? ?"

    The other followed, "Yes, Ah Qin is so good, you should do it with a smile if you ask you to do anything, it's really ignorant!"

    Meng He slowly tightened his fingers, squeezed the corners of his clothes, bit his lip, still not speaking.

    The first one to speak was very upset at seeing Meng He twitching like this, and even stepped forward to give her a big mouth, "Why don't you ignore it when you talk to you? Itchy?!"

.When Ah Qin heard them defending herself, she couldn't help but get even more arrogant. She raised her face and waved her hand. The maid stopped her movement and sneered with her hand.

    "Meng He, I really didn't bully you, I just..." I started to pretend and shirk my responsibility. "I just don't like that kid. I don't like him. I want him to leave the Yan family. What's wrong? Are you right?"

    "Nothing wrong."

    "Aqin is so good, nothing can be wrong!"

    Meng He clenched his posterior molars, nails inlaid in the palms of his hands, and the tingling sensation was not worth mentioning compared to their insults.

."Today, I will give you one last thing. Since he didn't anger Yan Mengsheng when he touched the photo for the first time, he must have done it not ruthlessly enough." Aqin's eyes had a meaningful smile, and the corners of his mouth were outlined. With good intentions, "Let's be a little harder this time... Go and ask him to destroy the photo." After speaking, he started to laugh.

    Although the other two maids smiled dryly on the surface, they shuddered in their spine after hearing Ah Qin's words, and coldly climbed on their faces, causing skin bumps.

    Everyone knows that Young Master Yan regards his mother's things as his life. It may be a fluke that he didn't anger him the first time, but if he tore up the photo, wouldn't it be a direct death?

    Meng He, who has been silent, just stood there blankly.

    They all thought she would refuse. Aqin spoke relaxedly and said slowly: "This is probably my last request. If you don't..."

    "I do.".Meng He suddenly raised his head and looked directly at them.

    Aqin and the other two maids were surprised for a second. Aqin reacted, stepped forward and smiled and patted Meng He's shoulder, "Yes, I am optimistic about you, and I hope I won't be disappointed this time." These two words bite very hard, seeming to remind her something.