Chapter 34

Chu Xuan tossed himself in the swimming pool for more than an hour. For more than an hour, Yan Mengsheng had been guarding him by the side.

    Really tired of playing, Chu Xuan came out of the pool, and the lifeguard next to him felt that he had no use for ass. This kid's swimming skills were comparable to him.

    There is also a teenager lying on a chair. The big sun and hot weather didn't seem to affect him. The breath of the whole body seems to be on a cold glacier, making people not feel the heat. The drink in his cup has bottomed out. But he stayed there, his eyes always falling on the child in the water.

    The lifeguard praised him in his heart. My brother wanted to swim not only to find a lifeguard intimately, but also to stand still beside him, without any boring and irritable expression on his face. It seemed that watching the kid swimming is also a fun thing.

.Chu Xuan walked out, the lifeguard took a towel to pass to Chu Xuan, but Chu Xuan waved his hand and refused, he was going to take a bath.

    The sun was so big, I didn't give this fair child half a tan, only the white fleshy face was reddened by the sun, and it looked very cute.

    As Chu Xuan walked over from the pool, Yan Mengsheng also got up from the chair, followed Chu Xuan, and went to the special shower room next to him.

    Chu Xuan frowned, his beautiful big eyes filled with suspiciousness, looking at the big tail behind him, he couldn't help but said, "I'm going to take a shower, why are you here?"

    Yan Mengsheng raised his eyes and said flatly: "Watch you take a shower."

    This is not salty or light, and there is an attitude that is about to go. This has confused Chu Xuan. What kind of confusing medicine did this eldest brother take? It depends on how he takes a bath?

.I can’t say that you’re sick, suffocating in your throat, and finally suffocating for a long time, I thought of something, and my expression was shocked and disgusting: "Are you afraid of something habitual?"

    Yan Mengsheng; "..."

    Of course he knew what Chu Xuan was alluding to, and he didn't know why this little thing had so many weird thoughts.

    Yan Mengsheng is tall and long in legs, looking down at Chu Xuan, frowning his eyebrows, and his expression indifferent: "You think too much."

    Seeing Yan Mengsheng's serious look, Chu Xuan dispelled the thoughts in his mind. He took the clothes he wanted to change and went to the shower. Yan Mengsheng waited quietly outside the house. Hearing the sound of the shower, his eyebrows frowned more and more. tight.

    Yesterday's Chu Xuan was really weird. His eyes lost their looks, and he looked like a puppet and kept him up all night.

    very scary.

.About ten minutes later, Chu Xuan changed into a set of white short-sleeved blue overalls. His hair was still a bit wet, and the bangs on his forehead stood with so many rolled wool rolls, which looked very cute and well-behaved.

    As soon as he came out, I saw Yan Mengsheng waiting for him outside the door.

    Chu Xuan opened Shui Lingling's eyes and looked at Yan Mengsheng's dark and waveless eyes for a few seconds. The eyebrows on his little face wrinkled and wrinkled, and he hesitated for a while. Milky voice said: "Brother, are you what? Something... Want me?"

    Yan Mengsheng hugged his arms, squinting at Chu Xuan indifferently, "I think too much."

    Chu Xuan pursed his mouth, pondered for two seconds, and then asked him, "Really? I don't believe it.Seeing Yan Mengsheng's expression like a cold white porcelain finally cracked, Chu Xuan felt that he had guessed it right, and a wicked smile appeared on the corner of his mouth. He studied the domineering president Wen in the book and said: "The look in your eyes can't be deceived. Human, this kind of tricky trick can only be played this time."