Chapter 51

After boarding the plane in the afternoon, Chu Xuan put on the bluetooth headset to listen to music as soon as he got on the plane. Yan Mengsheng sat next to him and looked at the magazine.

    At about nine o'clock in the evening, the sleepiness struck. Chu Xuan was so sleepy that he couldn't open his eyes. He took out the black cat's blindfold from his backpack and put on the blindfold. The light was blocked, and Chu Xuan hugged his arms. I found a position that is easier to fall asleep, tilted my head and fell asleep.

    Yan Mengsheng saw that the person next to him was not moving, and turned his head to look, only to find that he was asleep and he was wearing a cute blindfold.

    The blindfold covered the upper half of Chu Xuan's face, with only thin cherry-colored lips exposed. The color was so good that you wanted to take a bite. The white, shiny cheeks were very fleshy, not as handsome as the owner of the body.

    Yan Mengsheng retracted his gaze and continued to look at the magazine in his hand.

.I don't know how long it took, when his shoulders suddenly sank, Yan Mengsheng looked suspiciously and found that Chu Xuan's head was resting on his shoulders, like a sleeping kitten, quiet and well-behaved.

    He hates being in close contact with others, and Chu Xuan is the first and only person he doesn't dislike.

    He also allowed Chu Xuan to sleep soundly with his shoulders pillowed. When Chu Xuan's head was about to fall off his shoulders, he also stretched out his hand to help move his position so that he could lean more comfortably.

    Such a small gesture almost made the single person next to him jealous.

    Chu Xuan woke up with his eyes open, rubbed his sleepy eyes, stretched his waist first, and after completely awake, he looked out the window and found that it was already time for sunrise.

.The daylight was hazy, and the dawn was like a shy girl, showing a bit of timidity, slowly radiating a looming light, the red halo dyed the few soft and rolling clouds around, as if a fairy was dancing.

    Chu Xuan felt that the scenery was really beautiful, so he woke up the person next to him, but completely forgot that the person next to him was very angry, especially when he didn't sleep well.

    Chu Xuan pushed Yan Mengsheng's shoulder and leaned his face in front of the transparent window to admire the scenery.

    Yan Mengsheng frowned and opened his somewhat sulking cold eyes, and the dark circles under his eyes seemed to be full of murderousness at this time.

    Suddenly I heard a very gentle and clear voice, Chu Xuan's voice, and the voice was still faintly excited, "Brother, get up and see the sunrise."

.Yan Mengsheng had frowned tightly, but when Chu Xuan turned his head, the wrinkles between Yan Mengsheng's brows had long disappeared.

    Chu Xuan heard no movement behind him, turned his head to look at Yan Mengsheng's dull face, and asked softly: "Did I bother you to rest?"

    "You won't be angry anymore?" At the end, Chu Xuan asked cautiously.

    Yan Mengsheng pulled a very shallow arc at the corner of his mouth and rubbed Chu Xuan's hair fondly, "Not angry."

    Yan Mengsheng's voice was a little hoarse when she woke up in the morning, but just this hoarse and magnetic, it has a sultry feeling that the whole body is soft and fluttering.

    Chu Xuan breathed a sigh of relief, "It's fine if you haven't been angry. If you haven't seen you for too long, you almost forgot that you are getting up."