Chapter 46

Chu Xuan stayed here for a few days, his body condition had been fully recovered, his little face had returned to its original pink and tender face, and his energy was very vigorous.

    Lying on the rocking chair is blowing the warm wind, bathing in the unscorching sunshine, and relaxing.

    Yan Mengsheng sat not far in front of Chu Xuan, with his left hand slid in his ear casually, his black eyes half-squinted, but it was not the danger of the past, but laziness.

    The phone placed aside rang, Yan Mengsheng glanced lightly at the phone, took it and picked it up.

    A familiar and unfamiliar voice came from the other end of the phone.

    "Is it Brother Xiaoxuan?"

    Yan Mengsheng lowered his eyes and answered softly.

    Chu Xuan watched Yan Mengsheng answer the phone without saying a word, and then looked at him from time to time, which made him even more curious about who was calling.

.When I heard Yan Mengsheng's last sentence, I went to ask him for his opinion, and then the phone hung up. Chu Xuan straightened up from the chair slightly, "Whose call is it?"

    "The person who was in the barbecue restaurant last time." Yan Mengsheng replied.

    Chu Xuan thought about it for a while. The only person in the barbecue restaurant was the Yanfu he had encountered before. His small eyes rolled around, "What did my brother say to him?"

    Yan Mengsheng: "He said he needs your help."

    At first I thought that I owed this person a favor, and then I could use money to repay the favor, but I didn't expect this little guy to be so knowledgeable about human relationships and directly promised others.

    When Chu Xuan heard that he wanted to help, he nodded immediately. If he weren't there at that time, he might have been captured by Jiang Heng, so as long as he could help, he must help.

    "What is it? Xiaoxuan must help if he can help.".Chu Xuan responded with milky voice.

    Yan Mengsheng's eyes looked at Chu Xuan a little complicated. He didn't want this child to enter the entertainment circle, as long as he grew up happily by his side.

    "Why didn't my brother speak anymore?" Chu Xuan was confused.

    Yan Mengsheng's voice was faint: "I'll take you to find him in a while."

    Chu Xuan nodded, "Okay."

    ...

    Yanfu sat on a chair and was watching the video, and suddenly saw the message sent by Xiaoxuan's brother. His slender fingers tapped on the screen a few times and typed out a string of words and sent it.

    "Ms. Liu, that child and his brother are coming soon." Yanfu said, got up from the chair, and fiddled with her hair in the mirror in front of her. After I finished my hair, I went into a daze for a short while. I took this opportunity to see how this kid is doing.

.The director straightened up with the script, smiled and said okay.

    Chu Xuan looked at the large hotel in front of him, frowning, did not understand how he came to the hotel, but honestly let Yan Mengsheng lead him in.

    After Yanfu saw the familiar little figure, his eyebrows were crooked, and he walked over and touched his hair, and then looked at his ruddy and cute little face, and he knew that he had a pretty good time recently.