Chapter 11

After this farce, two maids were re-screened and entered Yan's house, but this time the maids did not come in by relationship, but were truly hardworking and capable, willing to bear hardships and stand hard work without thinking carefully.

    The two new maids, one named Huijie and the other Lingzi, are both very nice, like the big sister next door, Chu Xuan has quite a good impression of them.

    Originally, there were two butlers in the Yan family, who dismissed the butler who was related to Aqin. He always turned a blind eye to Aqin when he did things. After checking, he found that he was selling the position of Yan's domestic servant. To get money, Yan Mengsheng resigned without hesitation.

    After the unpleasant person is resolved, even supper feels delicious.

    Chu Xuan returned to the room to play the game. After playing for about half an hour, there was no sound on the entire second floor. He listened carefully. It seemed that Yan Mengsheng hadn't smashed things for several days. .In the first few days after passing through, the sound of breaking things was really frightening and made him frightened for several days.

    After playing the game for a while, I had a lot of fun. After the last one, I stopped playing. I got out of bed and took the table and tablet to watch the video for a while. Suddenly I heard something falling on the ground next door, and I rolled around. the sound of.

    I just thought of saying that Yan Mengsheng has stopped recently, and sure enough, people can't boast.

    Chu Xuan ignored him, who knew if Yan Mengsheng fell something in the house, not to mention that it was because this body ran into his house casually, and almost scared him to death.

    Thinking of this, when recalling the ferocious expression on Yan Mengsheng's face that day, Chu Xuan shrank a little, and retracted his feet that were exposed outside the quilt.

.Chu Xuan curled up on the warm quilt and looked at the tablet in his hand. The video was playing on the tablet, but he didn't want to watch it anymore, and his thoughts flew far away.

    Suddenly remembered... Yan Mengsheng's face seemed whiter than usual at night, and his steps up the stairs were a bit vacant. At that time, he thought he hadn't rested well.

    Is it true that Yan Mengsheng is really uncomfortable?

    Even if it is physically uncomfortable, he will go now, maybe Yan Mengsheng's brain is fierce and he is ready to tie himself up and kill him, he doesn't need to be nosy.

    Although Yan Mengsheng is an extremely timid and paranoid villain, he is beautiful and miserable. Most of the time, he looks cold and indifferent on his face. In fact, he has a very serious stomach problem. In severe cases, he even coughs up blood and coma.

.Of course, not too many readers can feel sorry for this evil villain, so the author only mentioned it in one stroke, but it was this description that impressed Chu Xuan.

    He was not at all soft-hearted or distressed at the time, and even complained that Yan Mengsheng's own health was not good and he took good care of it. It was all made by him.

    Chu Xuan lowered his eyes, lying on the bed, his eyes were empty and thinking, as if after he passed through, Yan Mengsheng did not do anything bad to himself except for the first meeting.

    Protected him once...

    Forget it, just go and take a look.

    Chu Xuan's little eyebrows almost tangled together, and after thinking about it, he pushed open the door of his house and walked slowly to Yan Mengsheng's house.