Chapter 58

After Yan Mengsheng asked these words, the room was silent for a moment, so quiet that it could be heard even when a needle fell.

    Chu Xuan's red lips moved, and his eyes blinked. When he was thinking about what reason to prevaricate, Yan Mengsheng's phone rang.

    Seeing that Yan Mengsheng didn't want to bother, Chu Xuan couldn't help but said, "Your phone rang."

    The boy in front of him has beautiful and clear eyes, but he can feel that he has hidden a lot of secrets in his heart, and has not revealed it to the outside world. Even his usual smile is likely to be false. He always needs to know the reason.

    Chu Xuan changed the subject, and Yan Mengsheng sighed lightly. It seems that the time to know the other party's secret is not today.

    "I'll give you time," Yan Mengsheng took the phone from the side, his eyes kept falling on Chu Xuan's body, his voice was cold, "Wait for you to take the initiative to confess to me."

.He could also feel that Xiao Xuan accepted him the day he told him the secret.

    Chu Xuan's thick long eyelashes covered his eyes, and his drooping eyelids were silent. The cute and cute melon face was calm at this time, and even his breathing seemed to slow down, wearing off-white short sleeves like a little sheep.

    He whispered, the words were very light, so light that he could be overwhelmed by the ringing of the phone if he didn't pay attention.

    Yan Mengsheng's eyebrows turned soft, and then he got up from the bedside to answer the phone.

    When Yan Mengsheng was discussing company-related matters with the other end of the phone, Chu Xuan's eyes fell to the side of the boiling soup that was still steaming a little. The suppressed emotion was like a silk thread, which moved his heart from time to time.

    He raised his right hand and looked at the only red bead on his right wrist, his eyes flickering.

.This bead is different from other beads. The red is amazing, but the fluidity and variability inside is very strong. The red color inside can change like water. He doesn't know what this bead represents or what it implies, but Chu Xuan always feels that something will happen soon.

    When Yan Mengsheng returned from the phone call, Chu Xuan also finished the soup and got out of bed.

    "How did you get out of bed?"

    Chu Xuan picked up the coat on the side, reached out and put the phone on the cabinet into his pocket, and said lightly: "Go home, who wants to be alone with you."

    Yan Mengsheng chuckled softly beside him, the low and cold laughter was particularly pleasant, with a smile on his eyebrows, "Really want to return?"

    Chu Xuan heard that there was something wrong, and looked back at him, "It's okay if you don't go back, you leave here, I live well by myself."

.The two of them quarreled without a word. Yan Mengsheng's phone rang again. Yan Mengsheng glanced at the phone's incoming call, and his slender fingertips swiped on the screen.

    The old man's voice came from the other end, "A visitor at home will come back soon."

    "Yeah." Yan Mengsheng replied indifferently, his head hung up quickly, and he could tell from the voice that Yan Bo was very happy now.

    Chu Xuan put on his jacket and heard Yan Bo's voice on the phone, "Let's go."

    The other end.