Chapter 80

After some clouds and rain, the two hugged and fell asleep.

    Early the next morning, Chu Xuan woke up in Yan Mengsheng's arms. He looked at Yan Mengshengjun's face in a daze, and then thought of last night, his face began to flush with abnormal flushes.

    At the beginning, he was still exploring. Later, he found the trick directly. After tossing several times, his waist was about to break.

    Chu Xuan stretched out his hand and poked Yan Mengsheng’s face. It was very slippery and tender, like a girl’s skin. His hand slowly slipped up and touched his long, thick eyelashes. This touch was accidentally given to others. Woke up.

    Yan Mengsheng was sleepy, lazy, and had not slept enough, so he hugged Chu Xuan tighter so that he nestled in his arms like a kitten, then lowered his head and kissed Chu Xuan's nose and forehead gently. .

    Yan Mengsheng's body temperature is much cooler than him, and it's very comfortable to sleep with him in summer.

    "Morning.".Chu Xuan also kissed Yan Mengsheng back, his voice was a bit hoarse, and he could vaguely see the situation of the battle last night.

    "Morning." Yan Mengsheng's voice was sullen, and his voice was cold and sleepy. He moved closer to Chu Xuan and whispered beside his earlobe: "I still want to..."

    That Ruoyouruowu's shallow breathing, like a feather, makes people feel itchy.

    Chu Xuan sternly refused, "Don't think about it." He sat up from the bed, and had been tossed badly last night. He pushed the man lying with his eyes closed and taking a nap, like a child who wants sugar, "I'm hungry, I want to eat, go cook."

    "Yes, I can't make you too tired." Yan Mengsheng half opened his eyes, a smile slowly appeared at the corner of his mouth, and he straightened up lazily, with a gentle voice: "Okay, my kid."

    The child's cries are so crisp and numb, which makes people feel softened.

.Yan Mengsheng put on his clothes, and after getting out of bed, he tapped Chu Xuan's lips gently, "Good morning kiss."

    Chu Xuan was so cute by Yan Mengsheng's performance that he couldn't help laughing.

    While eating, Yan Mengsheng suddenly started a topic.

    "Xiao Xuan, let's go on a trip. I wanted to go on a trip with you before, but it was delayed because of some things." Yan Mengsheng's eyes fell tightly on the face of the young man in front of him.

    Chu Xuan thought for a while, "The university is still two months away, and there is enough time."

    "I have planned where we will go."

    "When was it planned?" Chu Xuan was taken aback and asked subconsciously.

    "When I recognize you."

    ...

.The first attraction they went to was the clear and clear sea. Because of the high cost of consumption, when Chu Xuan and Yan Meng were born, there were not so many people.

    An uncle lived in a small house by the sea. Uncle grew up here and became a person looking at the sea.

    "Uncle, you still have a husky, don't you want to demolish the house?" Chu Xuan squatted down and looked at the big dog hook lying on the ground. He heard the uncle on the side full of kindness, and said with a smile: "It doesn't You can touch it without biting the house."

    Chu Xuan knelt down and touched the Husky's head. After a few touches, he felt the furry hand, and his eyes were excited: "Brother, it's so good."