Chapter 38

After Chu Xuan closed the door, he escaped from his embrace with the faint fragrance of cherry blossoms, and slowly knelt down on the ground, alleviating the shock he had just received.

    He kept his head down and breathed calmly, and only looked up when there was a very light suspicious voice above his head.

    When I first came in, I was too rushed. I didn’t even see the other person’s appearance or figure. I only saw the door open a gap. I rushed over because of my survival instinct. I was thinking about betting this time if I could be rescued. It depends on his fate.

    When he calmed down now, Chu Xuan could see clearly what this person looked like. The boy in front of him was about eighteen years old. He was a handsome single eyelid with red lips and white teeth. He was wearing blue and white striped short sleeves. He was smiling at himself. His smile was cured by sunshine. .

.Chu Xuan looked back at the young man with beautiful eyes open, with a bit of water vapor still in his eyes, and the little Chu Chu, who was sitting on the ground and shrunk into a ball, seemed to be abandoned by the whole world.

    "Brother..." the voice called softly. At the moment Chu Xuan saw this young man, he didn't even worry that he was a bad person.

    The boy raised his eyebrows, with a faint smile on his face, and asked: "Did you run to me when you did something wrong and had to be beaten by your parents?" He didn't look like his own fan. Such a small fan who chased his room?

    Chu Xuan shook his head, tears gleaming in his eyes, and the tip of his little nose was pink, which made people feel distressed. "He's a bad guy, I'm very scared, can my brother help me."

.This soft voice was so soft, not to mention that he opened his wet eyes like a kitty, as if he would cry as long as he didn't agree.

    But even so, the teenager chose to understand the situation first. In order to relax the child in front of him, he carried him to the bed and sat next to him and chatted with him.

    "Kid, what's your name?" The boy asked aloud, and he stretched out his watch-wearing left hand and rubbed Chuxuan's little head.

    Chu Xuan's expression has completely recovered, and his white face puffed up slightly, "Just call me Xiao Xuan." He was tired of the name "Jiang Xuan", but he was afraid that saying his real name would cause it to be in the book. Some settings of the world change, and the world collapses, then he may never be able to go back.

    The boy nodded.

.Chu Xuan saw that the young boy in front of him was very beautiful, and he was definitely not an ordinary person in a hotel of this level.

    "Brother, how do you call it?" Chu Xuan raised his face and asked.

    "Yanfu." The boy responded.

    Banquet? Chu Xuan thought for a while, as if there was no such character in the book.

    Chu Xuan nodded, indicating that he knew, and then pulled the corner of Yanfu's clothes very lightly with his hands. Such a small margin made people feel distressed.

    "Brother, I don't have a place to go now. Can you take me in for a while, oh oh." Chu Xuan began to cry, sobbing and sobbing, his small shoulders trembled, and his big eyes were filled with tears, "Little Xuan doesn't want to be taken away by bad guys, he will definitely block me."

    "What about your... family?" Yanfu frowned very lightly, with a gentle voice, afraid that he would hurt the little child by saying something blunt.