Chapter 57

Che Wenshu was depressed for a while after being rejected by Chu Xuan.

    Seeing that his son had been busy in the company, the father of Che sighed and called him aside during his free time.

    Che Wenshu: "Dad, what's the matter?"

    The father of the car patted Che Wenshu's shoulder, "Although the shoulders are hard, they can't carry everything, so I should give myself a break from time to time."

    The light from above shone down, and Cha Wenshu's face was only halfway through, and it was difficult for people to see his expression clearly. His expression was calm, he was silent for a while, and finally said, "Okay."

    The father of the car was kind, "By the way, I heard that Yan Bo seems to be in poor health recently. You will take a look on my behalf. I'm going abroad today."

.Che Wenshu froze. When he thought of the Yan family, he thought of meeting Xiao Xuan. When he thought of the eyes Xiao Xuan was looking at him and refused without hesitation...

    "Remember to buy more fruit." The father of the car did not see the hesitant and struggling expression of Che Wenshu, only when he was thinking about what fruit to buy.

    "...Okay." Che Wenshu's answer was a bit hesitant, but the father of the car didn't see it.

    "By the way, in the past few days I have been abroad, take care of yourself, don't put too much pressure on yourself, know?" The man's voice was a little gentle in the vicissitudes of life.

    Che Wenshu lifted his face slightly, the light shone on the entire face, swept away the haze, and smiled, "I know Dad."

    After rebirth, the only thing he was grateful for was that he could see his parents again. I didn't have time to be filial to them in my previous life, so I must treat them well in this life. After all, grievances cannot be borne by the family.

....

    villa.

    Chu Xuan felt that this action was too embarrassing and dangerous. He moved his wrist and found that he couldn't get rid of Yan Mengsheng's big hand. While he complained about Yan Mengsheng's great hand, he was afraid that something indescribable would happen. He can definitely tear down the Yangtze and Yellow Rivers.

    Moreover, he thought of what his real friends told him before. Although he didn't talk to him in detail, he didn't even think about it when he saw the strawberry on the boy's neck.

    Thinking about the man behind him, his hand strength alone is so great, what if it really happened?

    Chu Xuan thought frantically, his heart beating like gongs and drums, and finally thought, if it doesn't work to be pitiful...Chu Xuan turned his head slightly, his face became cold, and his voice was also lowered by a few minutes.

    "You hurt me."

.This sentence was as useful as he thought, and he could clearly feel that the strength on his wrist was gradually loosening. Taking advantage of this time slot, Chu Xuan continued: "You let me go, I can tell you that I don't accept you. s reason."

    This sentence was very useful, and the man behind him let go. Chu Xuan shook his somewhat sour hands, from the original half-kneeling to directly turning around and sitting on the ground, facing Yan Mengsheng.

    The dark blue round-necked shirt that Yan Mengsheng wore was slightly wrinkled on his chest because of the toss of the two of them just now.

    Slowly looking up, the broken black hair on the man's forehead was also a bit messy, but his cold eyes kept looking at him.