Chapter 33

Chu Xuan woke up naturally when he fell asleep, slowly opened his eyes, sat up and stretched out, why did he sleep as tired as fighting a war yesterday?

    The dream was not very good, and the quilt chased him and bit it, which was outrageous.

    "How come your quilt, like Yan Mengsheng, bully me?" Chu Xuan slapped the quilt, and the quilt got crooked and sullen in it.

    Seeing the quilt that had gone down, Chu Xuan stopped taking it out of breath, remembering that he fell asleep on the bed when he was too exhausted last night, and didn't have the energy to think about why the memory was empty. It was this empty time, and Yan Mengsheng suddenly appeared. In front of his eyes.

    Why?

    He only remembered suddenly seeing the closet and desk beside the bed that he was familiar with in real life. Although the picture was blurry, he could vaguely recognize it. It was indeed the room in his real life.

.Immediately after waiting for him to react, Yan Mengsheng in front of him stared at him tensely.

    It's weird.

    It's really strange, what is the reason for the memory to be blank for a moment? Chu Xuan also had no way of knowing. In the end, he was in a daze for a moment, otherwise he couldn't explain it.

    Chu Xuan got off the bed and walked to the window in small slippers. As soon as he opened the window in the morning, a heat wave hits his face. The hot Chu Xuan almost didn't open his eyes, and was so scared that he closed the window immediately. Now, it must be very hot outside.

    It's suitable for swimming in such a hot day.

    Chu Xuan folded the quilt and walked to the first floor to find that Yan Mengsheng had already been sitting on the sofa, looking like he had been sitting there for a long time.

    "Brother, morning." Chu Xuan walked by his side, leaving such a sentence, walked to the refrigerator and got a carton of milk.

.Yan Mengsheng gave a hum, and his eyes followed Chu Xuan's figure.

    Chu Xuan raised his small head and drank tons and tons, alive and spirited not like yesterday's lifelessness, Yan Mengsheng pursed his lips and lowered his eyes slightly.

    "The weather is so good today, do you want to swim together?" Chu Xuan walked over and walked to the back of the sofa, with his two little fleshy hands on the side of the sofa, turning his head to look at Yan Mengsheng, and asked.

    Yan Mengsheng's eyes darkened at the thought of something, and his brow furrowed, "Not allowed to go."

    Chu Xuan wondered: "Why? There is an open-air swimming pool at home, do not use it, do you keep it for ducks?"

    Yan Mengsheng: "Keeping the ducks can't let you go swimming."

    Chu Xuan's two beautiful brows were tangled together. He really didn't understand why Yan Mengsheng had to say this, and looking at his serious expression didn't seem to be aimed at himself.

."Brother, this weather is too hot."

    "Turn on the air conditioner at home." Yan Mengsheng said indifferently.

    Chu Xuan stretched out his soft little hand to hold Yan Mengsheng's hand. The squeamish and cute voice made people feel soft, "But Xiao Xuan wants to swim."

    "You can swim after seeing the doctor." Yan Mengsheng's face was serious, and Chu Xuan was stunned, not looking like he was telling a joke.

    "Why go to see a doctor?" Chu Xuan was puzzled, if it was him who saw the doctor.