Chapter 17

Cafe private room.

    Che Wenshu and Yan Mengsheng met at a family gathering two years ago. In addition, the two patrons were old friends. At that time, Che's family was celebrating a happy event in the company, and Yan Bo took Yan Mengsheng to the gathering. People also know each other because of this.

    Che Wenshu took a sip of the coffee in the cup, looked at the boy in black who was playing with his mobile phone and lowered his head in front of him, slowly lowering the cup, and said with a gentle voice: "We...it seems like we haven't talked face to face in a long time."

    As he spoke, his eyes fell on the scar on the back of Yan Mengsheng's hand, his eyes flickered dimly, and he returned to calm. The corner of Che Wenshu's mouth held a very light arc, with a faint expression, quietly waiting for Yan Mengsheng to follow.

    Hearing the gentle voice, Yan Mengsheng turned off the phone and looked at the white-clothed boy in front of him.

."It's still like that, nothing..." Before he finished speaking, he paused, and his eyes blinked twice. Suddenly his life didn't seem to be the same, and there was a little crying guy.

    When Che Wenshu saw Yan Mengsheng hesitated for a while, he didn't rush to ask, and said, "I heard my father said that Uncle Yan brought back his little son who was left out a few months ago?"

    Yan Mengsheng didn't refute, but just gave a soft hum.

    "Your bad habit of talking hasn't changed." Che Wenshu gently twisted the wall of the cup with his fingertips, "How about that kid, do you get along well with you?"

    Yan Mengsheng's eyelids drooped slightly, his eyes flickered, and his voice was still so cold: "I don't like it."

    Che Wenshu picked up gentle eyebrows, wondering if he didn't directly say that he hated it, which is surprising. ".There is one thing I don’t understand. If he is really Uncle Yan’s child, then he may be born to Uncle Yan and his first love Chu Yao, but why is his name Jiang Xuan? "

    Yan Mengsheng raised his head to face Che Wenshu's eyes, "Jiang Xuan was raised by someone else, so it's normal not to want to be named Yan."

    Yan Mengsheng put the phone back in his pocket, not wanting to continue the topic, "It's getting late, we should go."

    Seeing that Yan Mengsheng didn't want to talk anymore, Che Wenshu also got up with his movements, adjusted the cuffs of his white shirt, and looked at Yan Mengsheng with smiling eyes: "In this case, let's go back. But," He paused for a second, smiled softly and harmlessly, "I want to see that kid, and see the kid you don't like."

    Che Wenshu first noticed that Yan Mengsheng was stunned for a while, and then frowned very lightly between his eyebrows, which seemed to be hesitating, and he was even more surprised.

.Is there someone who can hide Yan Mengsheng?

    After hesitating for a while, Yan Mengsheng's voice was cold: "The kid is introverted, afraid of strangers, and not good at talking."

    "If you want to see it, come to my house tomorrow."

    Che Wenshu smiled and said yes.

    …………

    Chu Xuan watched an elderly housekeeper lead a middle school boy into the door. The housekeeper saw Chu Xuan's figure and led the boy over.

    "Young Master, I have already consulted with Master Yan, because of family reasons, I can only let this child live here for a day or two." The housekeeper said, her slightly wrinkled face was full of helplessness.

[BL] A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें