Chapter 71

Xu Yiteng looked at the Yin ancestor who didn't want a face, ignored Chu Xuan's somewhat irritable face, and went straight to cling to his fingers, even his love veteran could only call it "excellent."

    Okay, now Chu Xuan's face is even worse.

    Feeling the resistance that was suppressing hard in his hand, I waited for a while with my eyes down, but no new memory appeared in my mind. He raised his eyes and glanced at the discomfort written on Chu Xuan's face, and even the corners of the beautifully curved mouth faintly pressed down, as if he wanted to hit him very much.

    He was very surprised, why occasionally suddenly remembered, and sometimes he took the initiative to touch, but there was no reaction at all.

    Seeing Yin's thin eyebrows, Chu Xuan hesitated, as if he was thinking about something. The restraint of his hand was loosened a lot. He pulled his left hand out of it and shook it a few times to relax his somewhat sour wrist.

.His right hand was on his leg, a string of bracelets hung on his wrist, and his left wrist was empty.

    Xu Yiteng leaned over, looking curious about what the baby looked like, and asked: "How is it, do you remember anything?"

    Yin Bo shook his head with a solemn face, looking at Chu Xuan's hand drawn from his palm, his heart suddenly seemed to be bitten by something, but he didn't show it on his face, "Nothing."

    Chu Xuan's gaze fell on Yin thin face motionless, thinking of what he said to himself, and then looking at the dark eyes of the other party, "I think Mr. Yin may have misunderstood something. I don't like you. , I never liked you, everything is a coincidence."

    No matter how he wanted to break his head, he couldn't understand why he had to hold hands with him to restore his memory. .It was the first time that I saw Xiao Huang Man in front of him, and gave him snacks, because accidentally went to his home to take a shower, which might have misunderstood something, and now he feels it is necessary to explain.

    The ship quickly reached the shore, and Chu Xuan said his last serious sentence, "I don't mean anything to you, and I hope you don't do anything misleading like this again."

    Yin thin eyes moved, long thick eyelashes drooping slightly, covering the dark cold eyes, he whispered: "I am abrupt."

    At this time, the ship stopped, Xu Yiteng quickly helped relieve the dignified atmosphere, stood up, and said: "We are at the place, we should disembark."

.Chu Xuan and Yin Bo also got up from the boat. Xu Yiteng thought about getting off the boat first, but the boat was still a bit swaying, and there was still water under his feet. He slipped under his unbalanced feet, and he barely got on the shore after kicking the bow of the boat. The old man pulled his arm and didn't fall into the water.

    Chu Xuan stood on the side of the boat. Unexpectedly, Xu Yiteng made one of the boats skew and swayed and swayed a little severely. He had no time to react. One of his bodies lost his center of gravity and moved to the water's edge, with a soft, strong hand on one side. Holding him, Chu Xuan could only see his thin and tight jaw at the moment he fell, without seeing his expression clearly.

    But because the boat was too bumpy, the two of them fell into the water together.

    The lake is very large and a bit deep, but fortunately, it is on the shore, and everyone wears life jackets.

.Xu Yiteng heard the sound of puffing into the water two consecutive puffs coming from behind, and he became stiff, turning his head slowly and stiffly like a robot, wouldn't it be what he thought? Did he kick them all by one foot?