Chapter 70

He expressed the doubts in his heart. The shadowy figure of the young man in his memory was very similar to Chu Xuan, but Chu Xuan's reaction before him seemed to have nothing to do with him.

    "I'm joking." Yin Bo pulled down his mask and smiled at Chu Xuan.

    Chu Xuan trembled all over, and pressed the corner of his lower lip. This joke was really cold, and I felt that his neighbor might be somewhat abnormal.

    ...

    Chu Xuan opened the door of the house, and when he was about to enter, he heard the people behind him say: "Come to my house later?"

    "...Why should I go to your house?" Chu Xuan looked suspicious.

    Yin was speechless, and for a while, he didn't think why he would invite him actively, and silently entered the password without saying a word, and fled back to the house as if to escape.

.After he entered the room, he put his hand in his hair, his slightly round eyes almost overflowed with shock, and he whispered, "Why would I ask those words on my own initiative? Is my mind caught by the door? ?"

    He can't remember how he was so obsessed with asking about children when he had a child, and he just took the initiative to invite people to come to his house as a guest. This is not his style...

    Only the ring that flickered quietly, as if laughing, secretly manipulating all this.

    While complaining about what he said and did, he picked up the phone uncontrollably and sent a WeChat message to Chu Xuan.

    -I have something good for you to eat.

    The other party replied almost in seconds: Thank you, I will not eat.

    The ring flickered two more times, and he took a deep breath, his brain was blank, but his movements were extremely quick, and he sent a nonsense.

.-But I cut my fingers in order to make good food.

    Yin Bo looked at his hands as if he had seen a ghost, and looked at the palms and backs of the hands carefully. He found a detail, the color of the ring seemed to be thicker?

    Before he continued to doubt whether he had been succumbed to evil, a knock on the door suddenly came from the door.

    Her thin heart sank, her pretty eyebrows frowned, and she was really deceived by others.

    He walked over to open the door and saw that Chu Xuan was wearing a milky white tutu pajamas, standing helplessly at the door, and handing him a band-aid, "Put it myself, so careless."

    Looking at the band-aid, the packaging was very novel, so he took it, and said thank you, but he said... "You are so good to me."

    Yin Bo: "..." This band-aid sticks to the mouth and forgets it.

.Chu Xuan: "...This is polite, don't get me wrong." I wanted to shift this embarrassing topic, "By the way, didn't you say you made something delicious, let me taste it?"

    Yin Bogang pretended to be a round lie, put the band-aid on the pad of the index finger of his left hand, raised his head and said, "Come in."

    Chu Xuan sat on the sofa, waiting for what Yin Bo said to eat, and waited for a long time for a big watermelon that had not been cut yet, with a big head and a small tail.

    He took the piece of watermelon and said to his heart that this was what he said to eat, and then he thought about what Xu Yiteng said to him. Not long after Yin Bo was discharged from the hospital, he should take more care of any problems. It doesn’t matter. I ate the whole watermelon.