Chapter 79

"I came back from abroad to work," Yin Jianghe looked at the big boy in front of him. He thought that meeting again would make him feel better, but found that he was still very angry that he was deceived. "Also, we have broken up. You dragged me like this. What do you mean by your wrist?"

    ...

    Recalling that he was added to WeChat by a person, that person chatted with himself every day, good morning and good night, and the words gradually became ambiguous. Originally, he didn't want to fall in love when he was about to graduate, but the other party did both hard and soft things, and he still liked it across the screen. People who often chat with themselves.

    At that time, the other party asked him what kind of person he liked. At that time, he still liked girls, so he replied that he liked girls who are confident, laugh, and have long hair.

    That day, the other party didn't answer him for a whole day. He still foolishly thought that something had happened to the other party. It was late at night when he answered him again. The other party asked, "Do you only like this?"

.He thought for a while and didn't understand why he asked. Before he was puzzled, the other party sent a cute cat emoticon and added a sentence.

    -Jianghe, I like you, can I be with you?

    At that time, he was also moved by the other party. It was a long-term love through the screen, and he began to talk about love with the other party openly. He did not expect that one day he would even go online.

    The voice is sweet, the photos are neutral and beautiful, the eyebrows are clear, and the smile is poking his heart.

    After chatting for a long time, he really wanted to meet each other and develop into an offline romance instead of online dating.

    The opponent hesitated for a while, and finally reluctantly agreed.

.After they met, even after they hugged him, the other party took the initiative to take off his clothes. He didn't want to do anything unusual to his loved one before marriage, so he shook his head to stop it.

    After he refused, the other party sighed lightly, took off the wig, revealing his original handsome appearance, he was shocked for a long time without relieving, his object was actually a female lady!

    He felt that he had been deceived, and left after speaking harsh words, regardless of the other party's begging and apology on WeChat, deleting the blacklist, and finally because it was too painful to be broken in love, he found a friend and drank all night.

    After getting drunk, he also wanted to understand. His relationship for more than half a year was just a big dream. Ignoring the heartache that I only wanted to numb myself with alcohol, he went directly to a foreign country.

    It took more than half a year to heal, and I didn't even dare to touch feelings again.

.But who knew I could meet this person again when I came back.

    The big boy in front of him wears standard short hair with full ears. The bangs on his forehead are slightly facing the sides, and the tips of his hair are lightly curled, adding a bit of vitality and sunshine.

    "I didn't do the right thing to lie to you. I knew it was wrong. Don't be angry with me anymore." The boy gently tugged Yin Jianghe's wrist and shook it a few times, quite a bit coquettish.

    "Xie Yuan, let's get together and stay away. Don't do useless work anymore." Yin Jianghe looked calm, as if he was looking at someone not important to him, and his voice was surprisingly cold, "I have already taken everything before. Forget about it, I hope you put it down as soon as possible."