Chapter 15

The youngest maid in the house, Lingzi, saw Chu Xuan lying on the sofa and walked over, "Little Master, Mr. Yan has prepared a swing for you. If you say it makes you bored, go play for a while."

    Chu Xuan stretched out his small hand and touched the swing. The wood was polished so smooth that it would not scratch his hands at all. There are also sculptures on the swing, which looks like an exquisite work of art.

    The swing is similar to a large rocking chair. The protection measures of the swing are particularly good. There is a very soft protective net, because it is spacious enough and can be used for sleeping.

    Even more amazing is that there is a baffle to protect against rain and sun, and it can also be removed at any time.

    Chu Xuan always wanted to have a comfortable rocking chair on the emerald green grass, swaying and basking in the warm sun and reading a book on it.

    He sat up, because his legs were too short to kick on the ground, so he could only hang his feet on the ground. .Sister Hui on the other side couldn't help but smile when she saw this scene. She walked over and gently shook the swing. Chu Xuan sat on it and wandered around, her lovely smiling face was full of joy.

    Yan Mengsheng looked at the child smiling happily in the courtyard through the window on the second floor. His face was still as cold as usual, and his eyes seemed to be calm, but in fact, his eyes were constantly struggling and entangled.

    He drew the curtains, turned around and walked to the table, picked up the photo. In the photo was a woman with a very gentle smile. Her smile seemed to bring strength, beauty and tranquility.

    Yan Mengsheng hugged the photo with a slow and gentle voice, "I don't seem to hate this kid anymore, but I always feel so sorry for you." He sighed softly, and his heart was messed up, "After all, he is another son of Dad..."

    Not long after the speech fell behind, there was another extremely soft sigh.

.Jiang Yiyan in the photo still had that smile, and failed to give Yan Mengsheng an answer.

    A gust of wind blew, it was a little bit cold, and Chu Xuan returned to the house.

    Looking around, besides the luxurious furniture, there are expensive vase paintings.

    Somewhat boring.

    Yes, it's really boring. Although there is an independent cinema and an independent karaoke hall at home, because Yan Mengsheng hates noisy sounds, no one has ever touched it again.

    Reiko seemed to know what he was thinking, and turned on the TV for him. Chu Xuan lowered his head and ate the strawberries, his hands covered with red juice, took a piece of paper and began to wipe his little hands carefully, and she was able to find the movie for herself.

    Chu Xuan was still lowering his head and heard a voice on the TV, "Teletubbies time, Teletubbies time~~~~~~"

    The strawberry Chu Xuan had just picked up fell to the ground in shock.

."I don't look at this." Chu Xuan said directly and without hesitation.

    Reiko was stunned for a moment, then nodded, and said: "Then I'll change it for you." Then he picked up the remote control and started looking for him again. Chu Xuan dragged the big bag of snacks next to the coffee table to his side, opened the bag and saw that there were dried blueberries in it, so he took it out. The packaging had not been opened yet, and he heard a voice from the TV that made him speechless.