Chapter 45

The momentary flight made Chu Xuan had to hug the person in front of him. He didn't dare to struggle easily, so he could only remain silent, his small body trembling without Chu Xuan's control.

Yan Mengsheng felt the shivering and shivering of the person in his arms, and his pace became slower, "Why are you trembling?"

Chu Xuan didn't know that when this body alone and Yan Mengsheng were in a dark and empty environment, they would tremble uncontrollably, which might really have left a deep sense of fear for the original owner.

"I just scared Xiao Xuan." Chu Xuan's tone was full of accusations, "I was afraid of the dark environment, and you suddenly appeared."

The more I spoke, the more aggrieved, the voice trembled, as if crying.

"My fault." Yan Mengsheng said softly, and patted him comfortably on the back.

.The boy's sudden apology made Chu Xuan's brewing emotions freeze, and he was taken aback. He really didn't expect a few words to make Yan Mengsheng take the initiative to admit his mistake and apologize.

"I forgive you." Chu Xuan felt that the atmosphere between the two would be very embarrassing, so he quickly eased, "Brother, don't scare me like this in the future, what if I get trance in the future?"

"I won't scare you anymore."

Chu Xuan: "It's pretty much the same."

After walking down for another minute or two, Chu Xuan suddenly saw a wave of light reflecting on the water at the end of the passage. The wave of light splashed on the ground, ripples and ripples, making people's attention unconscious. To the top.

Chu Xuan's heart jumped twice, looking straight at Yan Mengsheng's faintly shining side face, and asked softly: "Brother, here is..."

The corner of the boy's mouth tickled, "For you."

.After speaking, Yan Mengsheng put him at the end of the channel and let him walk in by himself.

Chu Xuan dropped to the ground and walked slowly over with his short legs. How dim the end was, how bright the space inside was.

As soon as he walked in, he was completely shocked by the sight in front of him, as if he was in an undersea tunnel, with a large space, as if it was a sealed glass passage through the water. Such fish swim in the water, walking in this passage is like walking in the sea.

How does it feel to have an aquarium at home? Chu Xuan understood it, and his heart was full of shock.

Yan Mengsheng watched the little figure slowly pacing up to the glass, put her little hand on it, and blinked her big beautiful eyes to look at the little fish inside.

Chu Xuan looked at the fish, Yan Mengsheng looked at Chu Xuan. In Yan Mengsheng's eyes, Chu Xuan looked much better than these fish.

.The colors of the ocean are all around, and the colorful fishes are swimming, Chu Xuan stretched out his little finger, and there was a small fish inside, leaning over, his mouth pressed against the place where his finger was pointing, like kissing Chu Xuan's finger. .

"Brother, it turns out that this is what you said was funny." Chu Xuan turned his head and smiled.

Yan Mengsheng lightly tapped his chin, and his eyes were pampered.

The light in Chu Xuan's eyes flickered, and he smiled, with a cute and cute expression on his face, "Brother is really nice."

Chu Xuan thought this was shocking enough. He didn't expect that Yan Mengsheng suddenly slapped his hands. He turned his head and looked at the boy. The boy had long and slender legs, leaning against the glass, with an indifferent expression, and patted his hands lightly.