Chapter 54

Yan Mengsheng drove to an empty place and pinched out the remaining half of the smoke. The wisps of smoke squeezed into a line, and finally disappeared.

    It is very windy here, and the cool breeze is just enough to make people sober. He has been thinking about why he wants to escape, and what is he afraid of?

    His shrinking is tantamount to surrendering him.

    Yan Mengsheng blew the cool breeze for a long time, until it was very cold at night, and dialed Chu Xuan's phone.

    He seemed to use all his strength to ask: "Where are you?"

    Chu Xuan's juvenile voice came from the other end, "Brother, I'm at home."

    After the phone was hung up, Yan Mengsheng drove home. On the way, he felt extremely awake, only the fingers holding the keyboard were locked tightly all the time.

.After returning home, he saw Chu Xuan on the sofa holding a fruit bowl and smiling while eating fruit. He was brewing outside with almost no sanity, but he tried his best to put pressure down, sat on the sofa calmly, and took off calmly. Under the jacket.

    Everything is peaceful and weird.

    Chu Xuan took a bite of strawberries, looked at the wood-faced man, and asked softly: "Are you in a bad mood?"

    Yan Mengsheng glanced at him lightly, his voice even more indifferent, "No."

    Chu Xuan withdrew his gaze, ate another strawberry, and stopped talking to him. When he saw his dull and cold look, it must be a sign of bad mood.

    Yan Mengsheng waited and waited and found that there was no sound, and the teenager beside him watched TV with enthusiasm, and was even more annoyed. In the end, I struggled for a long time, pursing and pursing my beautiful lips, and said, "Someone saw you being confessed by a man."

.Instead of interrogative sentences but affirmative sentences.

    Chu Xuan was taken aback. The half-bitten strawberry almost didn't fall off. The expression on his face was shocked at first, and then changed to plain, "I didn't want to say it."

    Yan Mengsheng looked at Chu Xuan, "Did you agree?" After speaking, he waited for his next sentence.

    Chu Xuan turned his head, Yan Mengsheng's heart had already begun to sink, and the feeling of falling into the air tightened his heartstrings, and even the heartbeat in his chest seemed to be magnified several times, like an enemy.

    Chu Xuan took out toilet paper and wiped his hands, and said, "Of course I didn't agree."

    At this moment, Yan Mengsheng's eyebrows were dyed with joy, the suffocation in his chest was also gone, and the beautiful lip line hooked a light but cheerful arc.

    Chu Xuan looked at Yan Mengsheng whose expression was unpredictable, frowning and wondering: "What's wrong with you?"

.Yan Mengsheng's expression was unprecedentedly relaxed. The oppressive sense of the original facial features has now become a visible smile. He got up from the sofa with his hands spread out. Only the cold voice could tell that this person was not running.

    "Happy today." Yan Mengsheng walked on the floor, looked down at the floor, poked with his foot, with a slight smile in his voice, "Look, the floor is so clean and smooth."

    At this time, a maid had just taken out the mop and was about to mop the floor, but after listening to Yan Mengsheng's words, she was stunned on the spot, not knowing what to do.