Chapter 59

Yan Bo saw that Yan Mengsheng's face was blue, and asked, "How did you get this face?"

    Yan Mengsheng stretched out his fingers and wiped the beating cheek, chuckled lightly, and looked in Chu Xuan's direction. The words seemed to be nothing, but in fact they were more or less serious, "This face..."

    When Chu Xuan noticed Yan Mengsheng's meaningful gaze, he answered first: "He hit a pillar."

    Yan Bo looked disgusted.

    The smile on Yan Mengsheng's face paused, "..." Thinking of something, the smile on his lips became thicker, "The pillar is a stubble."

    Yan Bo's doubts filled his face, feeling that he had given birth to a silly son, and said, "You are so happy when you hit the pillar?"

    Yan Mengsheng pursed her lower lip, the expression on her face was faint, "Yeah."

    Yan Bo: "..."

.He didn't understand what Yan Mengsheng said, and said in his heart that the child's behavior was getting more and more weird. He glanced at Yan Mengsheng strangely before leaving the living room with the newspaper.

    "It's been so long, aren't you going back abroad? The company doesn't want it anymore." Chu Xuan saw that he had been back for almost a month, and it seemed that he hadn't even thought of going abroad yet.

    Yan Mengsheng was in a good mood after the rivalry was gone, with a faint smile on his eyebrows, "I have arranged someone abroad, so don't worry."

    Now that he said that, Chu Xuan stopped talking about this topic, and quietly moved aside to stay away from Yan Mengsheng's position. They were too close before, and they could touch him as long as they moved.

    "I am not a scourge, you are always so afraid of me."

.Chu Xuan listened to the male's low-pitched voice, he lowered his eyelids, and said softly: "No, I'm just not used to such a big change like you."

    Yan Mengsheng rubbed Chu Xuan's hair lightly.

    ...

    Yan Bo took a vacation to recuperate because of physical discomfort. A few days later, he suddenly learned that the company was in an emergency situation, and rushed back to the company, regardless of his heart discomfort. This matter is very serious. It is related to the company's prospects and capital chain. The ups and downs of the company are beginning to worry, not knowing what is going on.

    "Public opinion has been fermented. Some people reported that our new product had a big problem. It was verified that a product problem was indeed discovered. Moreover, several companies that cooperated withdrew their capital before the start of construction after hearing this, and even said If it cannot be resolved, there will be no need for cooperation in the future."

.Yan Bo watched the video published on the Internet, his heart beating very fast, "Hurry up to check the problem and do the corresponding public relations. Our problem is to be corrected, not to make people who casually release the pressure of public opinion pay the price."

    In just one day, the hot search was spotted a little bit high, and the platforms forwarded them accordingly and boycotted their Yan's products. The problem was not found for a long time, and Yan Bo was so angry that Yan Bo had a heart attack, and he fainted and was hospitalized. .

    "Now the Yan's company is in a mess, and Yan Mengsheng's father is in the hospital." A woman sat in front of Che Wenshu with an elegant posture.