Chapter 18

It was almost 8 o'clock in the evening when Yan Mengsheng came back. He saw that there was an extra person in the living room, and he took a faint look, then withdrew his gaze with an indifferent expression.

    When Ding Xiaohui and the boy in black looked at each other, their expressions froze and became uncomfortable.

    When Yan Mengsheng went upstairs, he relaxed. He didn't dare to breathe just now. The boy felt a little oppressive.

    This should be another young master of the Yan family. Obviously they seem to be about the same age, but the real sense of oppression is really terrifying, especially the half-squinted black eyes...

    It is as deep as a deep pool, like a bottomless pit that can swallow people, without bottoming out.

    How could he and that Xiao Xuan have so much difference in character?

    A lively and cheerful milky voice is lovable, and a man with a gloomy look full of deep stomachs unconsciously stays away...

.The boy in black knew that he had a bad temper. Ding Xiaohui was a little puzzled. How do these two brothers get along?

    After Yan Mengsheng returned upstairs, Chu Xuan heard the closing of the bedroom door next to him. It should be Yan Mengsheng's return.

    In the whole book, his favorite character is Che Wenshu, who speaks softly and treats others gently and politely. He was curious about what Yan Mengsheng and Che Wenshu had talked about, and whether he had talked about himself.

    Chu Xuan sat on the bed, staring at the door in a daze, Yan Mengsheng went out so early, has he eaten yet? Does he want to ask?

    But after another thought, why did he ask these questions? What does it have to do with him.

    When Chu Xuan heard footsteps on the stairs, he opened the door and followed. When he just walked to the corner of the stairs, he heard Yan Mengsheng's cold voice. He said, "Have Jiang Xuan eat well tonight?"

.After hearing these words, he stopped in his footsteps quickly, his heart suddenly twisted, and the little hand that was resting on the handle was slightly clenched. Shui Lingling's eyes stared at the stair railing blankly, listening to their next chat.

    Then Reiko said worriedly: "Xiao Xuan ate very little tonight. I don't know if it's unwell."

    Then there was silence for two seconds before I heard Yan Mengsheng's cold voice again, "Make some porridge for him to drink later."

    Chu Xuan's pink lips were pursed and then pursed, his head drooping slightly.

    "Master Yan, have you eaten?"

    "It's too late to eat." After saying that, Yan Mengsheng walked to the refrigerator with an indifferent expression, and habitually opened the refrigerator to get the bottled Coke, but forgot that he had changed it to milk and orange juice.

.I didn't want to drink Coke, his eyes swept over the pure milky white and golden color, hesitated in his eyes, and after tangled for a while, he stretched out his slender hand and took out a carton of milk. The milk is warm, which is a lot different from the ice-cola that I had originally drunk.

    Yan Mengsheng weighed the weight of the milk, condensed his eyes, and then stretched out, unscrewing the bottle cap, the inside exuding a faint milk fragrance.

    Chu Xuan pretended not to hear anything and went downstairs. Although Yingbai's well-behaved face was calm, his heart had already aroused a lot of waves.