Chapter 13

Seeing that the weather is good today, Chu Xuan went around the house and went to the pavilion in the backyard, sitting in the shady pavilion with a warm wind.

    There was a sound from a distance.

    "You're all up for twelve points today, do you know? Mr. Yan is coming back."

    Chu Xuan's dangling calf paused and fell into thought. Yan Bo in the book did come back at this time. After knowing that the original owner had disappeared, Yan Mengsheng yelled at Yan Mengsheng, swearing at any hurtful words, and even took his mother to insult him. That is to say, this accusation made Yan Mengsheng no more feelings for him, and later father killing.

    But now that he is not dead, isn't Yan Bo just coming back to see him?

    The original owner has too few memories, and there are very few descriptions of Yan Bo in the book, except that he is a man who has a scheming plan and a man who loves Chuyao for his first love. Then he rashly sees Yan Bo and will not reveal anything, right?

.Chu Xuan looked at the screen of the phone in a daze, his thoughts flying far...

    Still a bird song pulled his thoughts back, Chu Xuan put the smartphone in his pocket and returned to his room.

    Chu Xuan, who was lying on the bed, was getting sleepier and sleepier. Finally, he couldn't help but took a nap, and it was already more than two o'clock in the afternoon when he woke up. Straighten up and stretched, before folding the quilt, I suddenly heard the whistle of a car not far away, and my heart sank. It should be Yan Bo back, right?

    He casually found a piece of clothing in the closet, and when he put it on, he was thinking, will it be better to take the initiative to meet Yan Bo?

    But if he took the initiative to greet him, Yan Bo would have been partial to the original owner. Maybe Yan Mengsheng would still be jealous and jealous of himself. What if he killed himself in the flames of jealousy? Even though his relationship with Yan Mengsheng has eased...

    Soon, someone came to teach him how to do it.

.The door was knocked twice, and then Yan Meng's immature and cold voice came: "Come out, the man is back, let's meet him."

    Outside the door, Yan Mengsheng leaned against the wall and hugged his arms. The expressions on his face could not show the joy or anger, only the deep pair of eyes were looking at the door calmly.

    He doesn't think his dad is coming back to see him, the real purpose is...that kid. Yan Mengsheng's eyes darkened, his lips twitched twice, and his expression returned to indifference.

    I thought Chu Xuan was going to linger for a while. The door was opened soon after he finished speaking. Chu Xuan walked over quickly and whispered, "Come on."

    Looking at Chu Xuan who was barely reaching his waist, Yan Mengsheng gave him a faint look, and just about to walk forward, his right hand was suddenly pinched by a soft and petite hand, with very light force, but warm on the belly of his fingers.

    Yan Mengsheng wanted to get rid of it subconsciously. He was not used to making physical contact with others.
."I'm afraid of falling..." Chu Xuan squeezed Yan Mengsheng's hand tighter, his voice was a little pitiful and a little scared, and the milk voice said grimly: "Big brother is holding me..." He could still be pitiful and lighthearted. Squeezed the back of Yan Mengsheng's hand lightly.

    Yan Mengsheng paused for a moment when he wanted to shake off his hand. He put his gaze on Chu Xuan's face. Chu Xuan looked at him with a small white face, his cold face reflected in his watery eyes.